stardust98

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah, but this aint no Rome.
More likely some savage rual village waiting to be washed out by first storm.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
For Stardust... nah nah nah nah hey hey hey good bye... For the Dev...I am fine with watching to see how this goes for a while. Fine with the art and fine with not another illusion knock off with tits the size of houses. So keep up the good work Dev!

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
The artworks are incredible, but I'm sceptical how someone can create a complete Game with Artwork like that.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Stuck at this point (what the hack to do to go on here) look the save.
What to click which key to use?

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Stuck at this point (what the hack to do to go on here) look the save.
What to click which key to use?
I can't check your save but if you are stuck at the mini game, Press the Space bar when the cursor is in the target range.

hawklan

Apr 27, 2018
Very good artwork. Credit to the artist. But the game element and mechanics are a probem. Too many choices. Too many puzzles. Please please cut down on the number of paths and choices.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Very good artwork. Credit to the artist. But the game element and mechanics are a probem. Too many choices. Too many puzzles. Please please cut down on the number of paths and choices.
Only the colored choices have an influence on the path.

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
Maybe some one can share a save, when Opening is made, i have tryed more than 20 times and succeded (i know i should Press key when in middle, but...)

Bunta

May 6, 2018
So... Maybe "someone" which is not "the dev on another account :WeSmart:" can make a incest patch?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Arts really good, but It has almost zero content. Despite coming out later and only being the first version, the other game has as much sexual content with the MC as this one. At least that scene has multiple angles rather then the singular bland FJ scene in this one. Plus the amount of shit you have to go through to get to the one scene is a little tedious. Overall a little disappointing. I understand wanting to not rush things with the main interests, but if things keep going at this pace, we will have to play 1000 minigames before we ever get to sex.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes