Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Milky Touch v0.5 BETA.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you! You're the best!

Reactions: the66

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I guess mini game is broken on android version.
read the spoiler touch screen usage again.
you have to touch the active pin of the lock when the moving red pointer is near the center. everything else resets your lockpicking attempt.

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
No, but our other side-game is.
I wonder how much more time does it take to make one animated scene compared to a non-animated one? Since the art is the factor that determines the speed of the development, it would be interesting to know what people would prefer - to have one animated scene or a few static ones. I would definitely prefer the latter.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I wonder how much more time does it take to make one animated scene compared to a non-animated one? Since the art is the factor that determines the speed of the development, it would be interesting to know what people would prefer - to have one animated scene or a few static ones. I would definitely prefer the latter.
Take NMGD for an example, the non-animated BJ part took us around 35 days (2 base pictures + lots of variations), animating one of the base pictures costed us another 35 days.

Reactions: qazxsw80

Soundprime

Apr 1, 2018
Here's a rough and very unofficial incest patch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just found this game and was looking for an incest patch. Thanks man! It works pretty well. Also some comments on the game, god the art is beautiful and i really like the amount of choices. With some cleaning up and some more content, this is easily gonna do very well. Well done devs and artist/s :3

Reactions: Studio Kuma

stardust98

Oct 20, 2019
Sorry, I can't wait.
I read comments now, it says that u using some draw ??
Wtf ??
U mean, u drawing images on your own ??

I wont wait, sorry, it will take 10 years to make this cartoon fappable.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes