File "game/script.rpy", line 3965, in script
    if Video1Katelyn >=1:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 3965, in <module>
    if Video1Katelyn >=1:
NameError: name 'Video1Katelyn' is not defined
will notice the coder right away

Reactions: monksims
Aug 16, 2018
Thanks for the conversion to Renpy, and I think it works a lot better. Will still need to spend a bit more time on it to figure all the routes, but loving the art.

Suggestion: If I may make one small suggestion: there's a bit too much writing relative to the number of images in some scenes, particularly with the office masturbation scene. Perhaps "show" more rather than "tell" what the MC and teacher are experiencing while she's masturbating. The volume of text (and how it's being shown in short bits, forcing me to hit space bar constantly while my hands should be preoccupied with something else) really throws off the balance and flow of an otherwise excellent scene.

Question: Do the answers to every question matter for character relationships later on? For instance, if I tell "Claudia" that the bacon was burnt instead of that "breakfast was good," will it impact what kinds of scenes I have with her through some kind of hidden character relationship point system?

Please keep them in there if they do, but there are a lot of them. If they don't affect character relationships, then you might want to cut them or make them matter more because right now they seem like forced player interaction.

Congrats on porting it over, and looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: BobN290

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Thanks for the conversion to Renpy, and I think it works a lot better. Will still need to spend a bit more time on it to figure all the routes, but loving the art.

Suggestion: If I may make one small suggestion: there's a bit too much writing relative to the number of images in some scenes, particularly with the office masturbation scene. Perhaps "show" more rather than "tell" what the MC and teacher are experiencing while she's masturbating. The volume of text (and how it's being shown in short bits, forcing me to hit space bar constantly while my hands should be preoccupied with something else) really throws off the balance and flow of an otherwise excellent scene.

Question: Do the answers to every question matter for character relationships later on? For instance, if I tell "Claudia" that the bacon was burnt instead of that "breakfast was good," will it impact what kinds of scenes I have with her through some kind of hidden character relationship point system?

Please keep them in there if they do, but there are a lot of them. If they don't affect character relationships, then you might want to cut them or make them matter more because right now they seem like forced player interaction.

Congrats on porting it over, and looking forward to the next update!
Our main constraint right now is the production speed of our art so to compensate that and make each update looks richer, we have to blend in more writings, I think this problem won't be solve in a while, though I did take advise from our poll and people's comments and reduced script length for scenes after the masturbation such as the FJ and the shower scene.

There aren't a relationship-score mechanism, and probably there will not be any, our scenes are event-triggered not relationship-score triggered, for example, if you fails to hand in dirt of Karen to Katelyn, you'll never get her rewards no matter what.

Thanks for the advise anyways, and glad you liked the game. ;)

Aug 16, 2018
Our main constraint right now is the production speed of our art so to compensate that and make each update looks richer, we have to blend in more writings, I think this problem won't be solve in a while, though I did take advise from our poll and people's comments and reduced script length for scenes after the masturbation such as the FJ and the shower scene.

There aren't a relationship-score mechanism, and probably there will not be any, our scenes are event-triggered not relationship-score triggered, for example, if you fails to hand in dirt of Karen to Katelyn, you'll never get her rewards no matter what.

Thanks for the advise anyways, and glad you liked the game. ;)
Completely understand how the art production is a limiting factor. Appreciate the explanation of how the game works (events vs. point triggering), I do hope the frequency we have to make choices gets a bit more streamlined.

Really appreciate your willingness to respond to our comments, and sorry if I came across as, "You should do X, Y, Z" since it's your game. But it's a beautiful game, and I wish it nothing but the best!

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
Been looking for games featuring flight attendants (Why is there so few???), can't believe this flew under my radar until now. With great art and some foot actions as well. I hope that Claudia will also get a footjob scene like Karen while wearing her nylon stocking. And hope that we can sniff Claudia's underwear, stockings, uniform, and maybe her high heels pumps after her long tiring flight just like with Karen's and perhaps jerk off to them. Just my wishful fantasy because they're probably not what the devs have in mind. Yeah, I have what could probably be called a flight attendant fetish. Haha.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes