LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
not sure if I understood you, but SSS would be a collection of one-pictured short story a side of the main game ---MT. However, there is no limit in terms of contents, so we might use characters from MT/NMGD, or we might introduce new characters just for the SSS. It's like a space for us to explore all kinds of interesting ideas if that make sense to you. ;)
great and thanks for the clarification, what I meant to say we're the SSS what if scenarios (like in comics and games) that don't affect the plot of the main game

Just_In_Case

Jul 24, 2017
Damn good artwork!!! After seeing this kind of artwork no sane guy would skip it, plus now it's in Ren'Py that make it even more enjoyable. Keep up the good artwork ;)

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
great and thanks for the clarification, what I meant to say we're the SSS what if scenarios (like in comics and games) that don't affect the plot of the main game
It won't affect the plot of the game, take it as some side story or simple fantasies.

Reactions: LittleIr

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
monroe this game needs "sharing (optional)" tag.
I was kinda pissed off when victor started talking about sharing Claudia with him... good thing its optional though i have to say that because of this , im not patreon of this game. I know its optional and all that but i will never pay money for 50% of content i like.
On a side note Messieurs you should add skip button for minigames and also when i put the proeye in karens before going to class, it bugged and put the camera again after class... And i was forced to call victor so i can get the camera back next day even though i did perfect the lockpicking.. (its it supposed to fail always or this is a bug too?)
also a question there is no sex scenes yet? it seems to end up after we see Claudia in the shower.

in my gameplay i did only see
Claudia dressing
Karen masturbation
Karen giving a feetjob to a teacher
Claudia Masturbation / shower

Last edited:

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

man I wish I had a maid like this, after a long day I just need to unwind with some good old Habushu

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
monroe this game needs "sharing (optional)" tag.
I was kinda pissed off when victor started talking about sharing Claudia with him... good thing its optional though i have to say that because of this , im not patreon of this game. I know its optional and all that but i will never pay money for 50% of content i like.
On a side note Messieurs you should add skip button for minigames and also when i put the proeye in karens before going to class, it bugged and put the camera again after class... And i was forced to call victor so i can get the camera back next day even though i did perfect the lockpicking.. (its it supposed to fail always or this is a bug too?)
also a question there is no sex scenes yet? it seems to end up after we see Claudia in the shower.

in my gameplay i did only see
Claudia dressing
Karen masturbation
Karen giving a feetjob to a teacher
Claudia Masturbation / shower
There are only 4 scenes so far. You've got them all.
Yes the lockpicking game (when MC snuck in at night) is meant to fail.
We already took note on adding a skip button for the mini game.
And no there will not be any Sharing content of Claudia, nor of future Main female character that we planed to add for next update, but there will be sharing content (optional) with other female character.
If you look closer to the script, no matter what victor says or players choose, MC will always decline Victor's purposal of sharing Claudia.
Lastly, too bad you are only enjoying 50% of the game, but I'm still glad you enjoyed half of the game. ;)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
There are only 4 scenes so far. You've got them all.
Yes the lockpicking game (when MC snuck in at night) is meant to fail.
We already took note on adding a skip button for the mini game.
And no there will not be any Sharing content of Claudia, nor of future Main female character that we planed to add for next update, but there will be sharing content (optional) with other female character.
If you look closer to the script, no matter what victor says or players choose, MC will always decline Victor's purposal of sharing Claudia.
Lastly, too bad you are only enjoying 50% of the game, but I'm still glad you enjoyed half of the game. ;)
i mean 50% in the way that i wont be sharing any girl, so all that content of sharing with victor is lost on me xD

• Angry
Reactions: UncleVT

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
i mean 50% in the way that i wont be sharing any girl, so all that content of sharing with victor is lost on me xD
there will be a scene in which MC shares Karen with Victor in the future, like a year later or towards the end of the game. Sharing contents probably won't count as 5% of overall content for MT . There is no plan for MT to have furthur sharing contents outside of Karen's storyline, Maybe Katelyn or Octavia in the future, but definitely not Claudia (I know you'all think she belongs to MC lol). But, we will do SSS which will involve "Non-Vanilla" stuff for Claudia or other characters.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
there will be a scene in which MC shares Karen with Victor in the future. There is no plan for MT to have furthur sharing contents outside of Karen's storyline, Maybe Katelyn or Octavia in the future, but definitely not Claudia (I know you'all think she belongs to MC lol). But, we will do SSS which will involve "Non-Vanilla" stuff for Claudia or other characters.
i see, thats a nice way of doing this, separating it in other games XD

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
i see, thats a nice way of doing this, separating it in other games XD
:ROFLMAO: Haha, SSS won't be a game though; it would be more like a collection of short stories/fantasies. And frankly, I do believe in equal rights for both vanilla fan and non-vanilla fan;)

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
:ROFLMAO: Haha, SSS won't be a game though; it would be more like a collection of short stories/fantasies. And frankly, I do believe in equal rights for both vanilla fan and non-vanilla fan;)
oh since i did see female charácter as lead, i did think it was going to be that way, and is not like i hate non vanilla games (everyone have theyr tastes , same as i have mine xD)
Anyway, i wanted to ask you something, i noticed after seeing the vid of Karen giving a feetjob to the teacher we have 3 options (2 for me xD), so i wonder if there is going to still be a way for us to get the girl that we dont choose?
like if we go with the vid to the aunt can i still get Karen or vice versa?

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
oh since i did see female charácter as lead, i did think it was going to be that way, and is not like i hate non vanilla games (everyone have theyr tastes , same as i have mine xD)
Anyway, i wanted to ask you something, i noticed after seeing the vid of Karen giving a feetjob to the teacher we have 3 options (2 for me xD), so i wonder if there is going to still be a way for us to get the girl that we dont choose?
like if we go with the vid to the aunt can i still get Karen or vice versa?
If you choose to hand vid to Katelyn, it will lead you into Katelyn scenes in the future, and of course, doing so will piss off Karen so you'll forgo the chance of banging Karen, and vice versa.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes