• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

strenif

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Why is there an incest tag?
The plot doesn't make it sound like it should be there.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok .. first bug, when you concentrate on the math lesson, there is a bug. At the end it switches to the other path "look at photos".

On day 2 in the morning Claudias text is messed up "1- I´gald, ...." I guess it should be "I'am glad, ..."

And I am confused. Ashley is Claudia's daughter and Katelyns chief of staff?
So ... up to now I tought the MC is her son - so Ashley is his sister and Katelyn his aunt? ...

Or is that a mistake and Ashley is Katelyn's daughter? ... then this would make more sense.

But I stopped at the minigame - that is horrible. You have to hit the line, not the marked range. So I hope that gets fixed (give a little more wiggle room) - then I will look into the game again.

Its quite solid up to that point and good that it is on a better engine now :) . Had overlooked this because of the RPGM stuff.

Why is there an incest tag?
The plot doesn't make it sound like it should be there.
Sure? Then way said Claudia something like "I dont want to be a mother like that, but ... " or was that just in my head? .. o_O
For me this feels like a mother/son relationship. Sure the MC calls her always claudia but everything else ... or is he adopted? There where nothing about that to make that clear.

Last edited:

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Ok .. first bug, when you concentrate on the math lesson, there is a bug. At the end it switches to the other path "look at photos".

On day 2 in the morning Claudias text is messed up "1- I´gald, ...." I guess it should be "I'am glad, ..."

And I am confused. Ashley is Claudia's daughter and Katelyns chief of staff?
So ... up to now I tought the MC is her son - so Ashley is his sister and Katelyn his aunt? ...

Or is that a mistake and Ashley is Katelyn's daughter? ... then this would make more sense.

But I stopped at the minigame - that is horrible. You have to hit the line, not the marked range. So I hope that gets fixed - then I will look into the game again.

Its quite solid up to that point and good that it is on a better engine now :) . Had overlooked this because of the RPGM stuff.
Thanks for letting us know the bugs, we are aware of the mini-game bug, but it takes more time to fix and fixing it would cause another delay of Beta so we just decided to fix it during the beta section and patch it up with next hotfix. As for the family Relations, No comments!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
press space bar when the cursor hits the target range
Yeah. It worked - but it is a bit to hard to hit. ^^

Then just give us a patch for relations and make it clear, so the story makes more sense. Currently I am just way to confused by all that stuff. I dont care if it is incest or not, but dont make some half-assed "landlady" crap. ^^

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019

Then just give us a patch for relations and make it clear, so the story makes more sense. Currently I am just way to confused by all that stuff. I dont care if it is incest or not, but dont make some half-assed "landlady" crap. ^^
we avoided the landlady crap by insisting our first-name-basis. Also the incest patch cannot be official so No We Are Not Gonna Make Such Patch! ;)

M'95

May 17, 2019
1 Might want to add an option to skip minigames (for those who hate it as much as NTR ;))

2 Prioritize options to change relations also.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019

Right now we are super occupied with v0.6 development + bug fixing, Really don't want to have another delay for v0.6. Delay is demon.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
1 Might want to add an option to skip minigames (for those who hate it as much as NTR ;))

2 Prioritize options to change relations also.
Fair point. Will add the skip-mini game option it in the next patch.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Okay, so:
creators rebranded from Messieurs to Studio Kuma
game rebranded from Milky Town to Milky Touch

Good thing I was more or less looking out for this, and that the art is very recognizable, since all those renames can be quite confuzing. Please, don't do that again? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Okay, so:
creators rebranded from Messieurs to Studio Kuma
game rebranded from Milky Town to Milky Touch

Good thing I was more or less looking out for this, and that the art is very recognizable, since all those renames can be quite confuzing. Please, don't do that again? :ROFLMAO:
We are planning to change our studio's name into Studio Xabados when v0.7 is out. :ROFLMAO: JKJK, never again.

Reactions: Dripping

kird

Apr 3, 2017
Thank You fot renpy version. Becouse of great arts, i've always wanted to try this game, but RPGM was big "no no" for me.

Cgt35

Dec 13, 2018
When you trying to open those things with lockpick , hit the escape button and verticaly moving red things is getting slower.;)

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes