LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
2 Scenes as well, ;) we are trying to push for 3 but just not enough time.
I'm just hoping we get to see the daughters because if the mom is that hot I can't wait to see how they look
although you guys know how to draw some sexy milfs that's for sure

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I'm just hoping we get to see the daughters because if the mom is that hot I can't wait to see how they look
although you guys know how to draw some sexy milfs that's for sure
Not sure about Claudia's daughter, but we do have 2 girls coming up with same age as PC (Older than 18, and hell they sure will look liks older than 18) that MC can DATE. One of them is Riley, and she plays wonderful violin~ :love:

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017
Here is a link to the Linux version of the game v0.4

monroe if you can add it to the OP that would be great my friend

also Messieurs I hope you don't mind me making a Linux version, it should work fine but if there are any errors let me know and I will fix it
Thanks added (y)

Amariithynar

Oct 26, 2017
Just want to say, this is some of the most gorgeous artwork I've seen in a game here on F95, or in fact most anywhere. It's at a level I'd actually say outright that it's art. Bravo.

Reactions: Studio Kuma
Jan 1, 2018
Is there any walktrough for the rpg version?
I dont mind the change to renpy but ill be lost considering the difference between the engines.

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
I dont mind the change to renpy but ill be lost considering the difference between the engines.
first off it hasn't been changed to Ren'py yet and there is none provided but you can try checking out the devs patreon for one

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
There isn't an official walkthru, plus the game isn't that hard to keep track with lol.

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
Really gorgeous art, instantly made me wanted to play the completed version and i just discovered this game. I don't fancy rpgm and therefore haven't played it yet but i honestly want to, so thank you for the renpy conversion. Will wait and stalk and good luck on your other projects as well.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Really gorgeous art, instantly made me wanted to play the completed version and i just discovered this game. I don't fancy rpgm and therefore haven't played it yet but i honestly want to, so thank you for the renpy conversion. Will wait and stalk and good luck on your other projects as well.
try out NMGD, it's short but I promise it won't disappoint you.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

ChaosBoy

Mar 4, 2018
Well to be honest game have nice art, but RPGmaker realy kills this game, i acualy think that switching to renpy was a wise choice and im waiting for renpy version, if all scenes whould be useing this awsome art in renpy (or at least most of them), then i see brite future for this one. Only thing i hope for is a bit of "age" play during later sex scenes, and pregnancy or impregnation or even impregnation play later on can make this one a legend. Maybe adding 1 asian and 1 black milf for some divercity but even now it looks pretty good.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Well to be honest game have nice art, but RPGmaker realy kills this game, i acualy think that switching to renpy was a wise choice and im waiting for renpy version, if all scenes whould be useing this awsome art in renpy (or at least most of them), then i see brite future for this one. Only thing i hope for is a bit of "age" play during later sex scenes, and pregnancy or impregnation or even impregnation play later on can make this one a legend. Maybe adding 1 asian and 1 black milf for some divercity but even now it looks pretty good.
Mrs.Weng will be introduced in the next version around mid Nov. :)

Reactions: ChaosBoy

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Hey, any news on when the next version will be out? With a certain other game repeatedly failing to deliver on its deadlines, there's...pent-up demand demand for beautiful, 30-/40-something brunettes!
Jeez sorry I miscalculated the days, Obviously I can't count lol, BETA will be released on 15th of October

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes