SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
It's a different side-story, MT will continue with the same plot (new character will be introduced and many dialogues refined) around 15th of October.
are u planning to put animation in MT? i like ur art it is really good can't wait to see MT in Ren'Py.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
are u planning to put animation in MT? i like ur art it is really good can't wait to see MT in Ren'Py.
No, Animations takes a long time and no one appreciates the efforts. We received a large amount of complaint about how short our Rome side story is. I'm glad you liked the art, you'll see more in the future. ;)

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
I really like how you draw faces. They look gorgeous. I'm already in love with the girl on the left on in the first post.
With this kind of art you just need to get a decent story to have a very popular game.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I really like how you draw faces. They look gorgeous. I'm already in love with the girl on the left on in the first post.
With this kind of art you just need to get a decent story to have a very popular game.
Thanks. Will pass the compliment to our artist. ;)

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
Here is a link to the Linux version of the game v0.4

monroe if you can add it to the OP that would be great my friend

also Messieurs I hope you don't mind me making a Linux version, it should work fine but if there are any errors let me know and I will fix it

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Here is a link to the Linux version of the game v0.4

monroe if you can add it to the OP that would be great my friend

also Messieurs I hope you don't mind me making a Linux version, it should work fine but if there are any errors let me know and I will fix it
No not at all! Thanks, Though our Ren'py remake will be here next month, it made me feel bad that you are so kind to do a Linux version a month before the remake come out. :eek:

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
No not at all! Thanks, Though our Ren'py remake will be here next month, it made me feel bad that you are so kind to do a Linux version a month before the remake come out. :eek:
It was no trouble at all making it! I enjoyed this game and had been meaning to make a Linux version of this for a while but it took me a while to get it so if anything it's on me for not doing it sooner lol. If anything even if nobody downloads this version I used it myself to enjoy this game so that's fine. Can't wait for the remake though really enjoyed this game so far and can't wait to see more. Best of luck with this game and No More Golden Days!

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
It was no trouble at all making it! I enjoyed this game and had been meaning to make a Linux version of this for a while but it took me a while to get it so if anything it's on me for not doing it sooner lol. If anything even if nobody downloads this version I used it myself to enjoy this game so that's fine. Can't wait for the remake though really enjoyed this game so far and can't wait to see more. Best of luck with this game and No More Golden Days!
You should be shocked with the remake haha, for 0.5 we probably can't show you the full picture of our envisioned MT, but we should be able to finish everything (background pictures, musics, some of the mini games and some new characters) by 0.6. ;)

• Love
Reactions: LewdTheLolis

LewdTheLolis

Oct 1, 2018
You should be shocked with the remake haha, for 0.5 we probably can't show you the full picture of our envisioned MT, but we should be able to finish everything (background pictures, musics, some of the mini games and some new characters) by 0.6. ;)
well now you got me even more excited for the remake to come out!!
I'm also really excited to see what you guys have planned for No More Golden Days

Reactions: rKnight
4.00 star(s) 138 Votes