• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
look at the post above :ROFLMAO: ;)
never miss the first 4 lock and always failed at the 5. every damn time. it like the game just don't let me pass. is there any new scene ? I mean MC still get to see what in the camera in the next day anyway.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
never miss the first 4 lock and always failed at the 5. every damn time. it like the game just don't let me pass. is there any new scene ? I mean MC still get to see what in the camera in the next day anyway.
yes there is a new scene for day 5~ I can give you a save file if you wanna skip the fun~ :ROFLMAO:

astranabeat

Jun 6, 2017
Plz do. If I just suck at this mini game then I should failed at the first lock, not never miss all 4 but always failed at the 5.

LittleIr

Dec 13, 2018
nice to see ur back again :) also are the Short Story Series that will be coming out in the future be canon to the main game?

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
nice to see ur back again :) also are the Short Story Series that will be coming out in the future be canon to the main game?
not sure if I understood you, but SSS would be a collection of one-pictured short story a side of the main game ---MT. However, there is no limit in terms of contents, so we might use characters from MT/NMGD, or we might introduce new characters just for the SSS. It's like a space for us to explore all kinds of interesting ideas if that make sense to you. ;)

Reactions: LittleIr

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Milky Town -> Touch
RPGM -> RenPy
Good game -> Jewel
30 Patrons -> 300

We'll hopefully see it, good luck!

Reactions: Studio Kuma
4.10 star(s) 137 Votes