Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Been looking for games featuring flight attendants (Why is there so few???), can't believe this flew under my radar until now. With great art and some foot actions as well. I hope that Claudia will also get a footjob scene like Karen while wearing her nylon stocking. And hope that we can sniff Claudia's underwear, stockings, uniform, and maybe her high heels pumps after her long tiring flight just like with Karen's and perhaps jerk off to them. Just my wishful fantasy because they're probably not what the devs have in mind. Yeah, I have what could probably be called a flight attendant fetish. Haha.
:ROFLMAO: There will be those scenes in the future, not all of them but quite a few, don't worry.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
The picture looks like Porto Estado 4(大航海時代 4).
Something arouses past nostalgia.
That's why I'm so happy.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What do i do for lock picking? The key?

Ahhh the space bar ok lol
Was just about to ask about that I had pressed every button as well :LOL:

I'd never played this game before I've enjoyed it so far also not sure if it's been mentioned sorry if it has but Claudia looks like Kate Beckinsale very nice indeed.

agesilaus

May 28, 2017
We will soon launch a chocolate milk version (SSS focuses more on Non-Vanilla contents)
Could it be possible we get alien milk too? Like the one Luke Skywalker drinks from? Or an alien with 9 vaginas. An alien instead of nipples has vaginas, instead of mouth another vagina, instead of anus another vagina, instead of hands vaginas, same with feet... oh wait make it 10 vaginas. Instead of belly button? Vagina. Ohhhh 11, the mouth is a vagina with tongue coming out and at end of the long tongue is a vagina.

• Angry
Reactions: Christ P Bacon

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Milky Touch v0.5 BETA.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Could it be possible we get alien milk too? Like the one Luke Skywalker drinks from? Or an alien with 9 vaginas. An alien instead of nipples has vaginas, instead of mouth another vagina, instead of anus another vagina, instead of hands vaginas, same with feet... oh wait make it 10 vaginas. Instead of belly button? Vagina. Ohhhh 11, the mouth is a vagina with tongue coming out and at end of the long tongue is a vagina.
Expect Sci-fi contents in SSS, but I'm not sure about aliens.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes