Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
In the middle between those two horizontal bars. Works perfectly on the practice lock. The other lock is of higher quality, so lower your expectations to the minimum.

Paniya

May 28, 2017
Artworks are sooo... lovely. I'm gonna play this. Before that i wanna know how much content? Because if game is short i'm gonna wait few updates. :love:

Reactions: Studio Kuma

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Here's a rough and very unofficial incest patch.

Edit: Updated for 0.5 bugfix
Umm.... I clicked on the incest patch....and it opened up a text tab. How does that work for the game? How do I use that? Is there a place I can download the incest patch?

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Umm.... I clicked on the incest patch....and it opened up a text tab. How does that work for the game? How do I use that? Is there a place I can download the incest patch?
The patch is a Renpy file. usually when you see one of these .rpy files as a patch, you have to place it within the /game subdirectory. After that, just start the game, and it should apply the patch automagically.

EDIT: remove the leading number and the first underscore from the filename, those are added by the F95 forum software.

TuturuNisa

May 25, 2018
Where View attachment 441339 I have to press which key to unlock
touch the yellow pin when red line hit the middle

have the same problem on my android phone. Dont know what you mean by the yellow pin but i tried touching every inch on the screen when the bar is in the middle and anything seems to work for me.

Apart from that magnificent art. Ive never seen so well drawn feet before to be quite frank. Faces and bodies are lovely drawn also.
Written on sex scenes is top notch also, congrats to the team.

Last edited:

zielony2

Dec 16, 2017
have the same problem on my android phone. Dont know what you mean by the yellow pin but i tried touching every inch on the screen when the bar is in the middle and anything seems to work for me.

Apart from that magnificent art. Ive never seen so well drawn feet before to be quite frank. Faces and bodies are lovely drawn also.
Written on sex scenes is top notch also, congrats to the team.
4 times unlocked, fifth always wrong (on pc) maybe some one can attach save, when passed?

Reactions: Nordec
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes