Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I don't have enough time to be a tester for you, Messieurs, but I will let you know of one general issue I'm seeing that should hopefully be pretty easy to correct. There are some places — like where the MC hides in the headmistress' office — where the text doesn't match the render for several sentences. There are at least 6 clicks in this specific example where you already see the nude render before the description even mentions that she removes her clothing. Hopefully it will be simple enough to modify when the render shows to remove the delay of the text catching up to it.

Also, as a side note, there are a couple of places in that same Karen scene where, instead of something like this:
Karen
Yurrrrhaawhhh!​

the text box shows this:
Karen — Yurrrrhaawhhh!

I assume it's supposed to be Karen making noises out loud (and so displayed the first way), since the scene is from the MC's perspective. Also, you have a couple of instances where things are displayed in the first way, so I would guess the italicized text with Karen's name is a formatting mistake. Anyway, I just thought you might want to know, if you weren't already aware.
I was not aware of those at all. Thx for the feedbacks.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
That must be some misunderstanding, on my language artist=he (not by gender, just to avoid using the same word twice in a short period of time).
In English if you don't know [the gender], or it doesn't matter, the general trend is to switch to plural.

So in your example, it would become "They are good", even if you know the artist is a singular person.

Zen

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice update. Love the new voice acting.

Bugs I noticed so far:
  1. Surely the text here in the outline is wrong? Should be Leon instead of Victor, right?
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. image not found :(
    this lasts for a few "frames" before I got to look at the ridiculously sexy, mostly naked Karen.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Nice update. Love the new voice acting.

Bugs I noticed so far:
  1. Surely the text here in the outline is wrong? Should be Leon instead of Victor, right?
  2. image not found :(
    this lasts for a few "frames" before I got to look at the ridiculously sexy, mostly naked Karen.
Thx for the Leon bug. Will have it fixed as ASAP. As for the background, there was a little error in the production process so we don’t have the background picture for Karen at this moment, it will be added in the next update.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah agreed with everyone about the artwork it's beautiful must take ages to do but certainly worth it with those end results, nice to see the sisters or in safe terms our long lost friends :p they look just as good as Claudia.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Milky Touch v0.6.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Is it just me or the lockpick is a pain in the ass. Everytime I do it i keep failing even though I click it on the circle

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes