-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't have enough time to be a tester for you, Messieurs, but I will let you know of one general issue I'm seeing that should hopefully be pretty easy to correct. There are some places — like where the MC hides in the headmistress' office — where the text doesn't match the render for several sentences. There are at least 6 clicks in this specific example where you already see the nude render before the description even mentions that she removes her clothing. Hopefully it will be simple enough to modify when the render shows to remove the delay of the text catching up to it.

Also, as a side note, there are a couple of places in that same Karen scene where, instead of something like this:
Karen
Yurrrrhaawhhh!​

the text box shows this:
Karen — Yurrrrhaawhhh!

I assume it's supposed to be Karen making noises out loud (and so displayed the first way), since the scene is from the MC's perspective. Also, you have a couple of instances where things are displayed in the first way, so I would guess the italicized text with Karen's name is a formatting mistake. Anyway, I just thought you might want to know, if you weren't already aware.
After watching Karen, I decided the next day to go to Victor's house (the choice is in violet), and in conversation with him I chose Hell yes. > Victor, I want the best for you, same as me. > She was pretty craze in there. Does she ever do anything more perverted? and then had these options:
  • Come on you gotta bring me back.
  • I saw enough yesterday. I'm good for a while.
  • Nah, I've seen Karen. Now I want to see someone else.
No matter which of these I choose, I get exactly the same response from Victor: "Heh. I mean yeah sure..." and then "I could take you back, but dude that's my Karen you are talking about, and you know what she means to me." IMO this dialogue only makes sense with the first choice. It might have made sense with the second choice, except that right before Victor himself suggests the MC would need to wait a year to see more (implying the MC will be able to see more); if Victor is so protective of Karen, why even suggest another show, even a year later? And Victor's response makes no sense for the third choice, because you specifically state you want to see someone else, not Karen.

In addition to the practical aspects of the apparent conflict in text meaning, there's also the problem of offering three choices but currently none appear to actually be choices, since they all seem to yield the same results. At a minimum, the response is exactly the same, which feels strange. I would guess you've planned different dialogue depending on the choice and either entering it in your script file was missed or some logic is failing, so the game's not triggering the different dialogue.

There is a similar issue on the first Saturday morning. Friday night I chose to do deliveries for Mr. Weng, but Saturday morning the text indicates I had been at Victor's the night before. Even more puzzling, spending time with Victor wasn't even an option for me Friday night. My options were Do Delivery for Weng, Practice Lockpicking skills, Chill, or Do homework. Here is some of the text Saturday morning, for reference.

The hot splash of water from the shower feels great on your body, especially after walking back home from Victor's home.
Usually you'd never skip out on a shower first thing in the morning, but it wasn't like you had another change of clothes on hand, or that you'd want to ask Victor to lend you some clothes that would have obviously not fit.

FYI, the orange on was added, since I noticed it was missing from your text while I was typing this out.

BTW, don't think I missed your reference to your other game in the Saturday morning commercial. Nicely done. :)

Last edited:

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I really like the art, and hopefully a lot of the silhouettes get art, and that Victor gets finished, since he seems to just be smeared?

The game seems to have a few multiples of the same image. Victor_guest_bedroom and Victor_guestoom are the same image, one is just a 1920x1080 and the other is 1499x844, 1571153299825.image and Garage, Katelynmansionfront and Katelynmansionout are the same image, bg004 and classroom1, bg003 and kitchen, etc. You may want to take a quick look to make sure you aren't bloating the game when you can just recall images.

I would suggest making a compressed version also, using webp for images and opus for audio. You will have to check them all after these file type changes, but you can probably shave half or so of the game size off. Of course look into this and make sure it is up to your standards and keep the png for the fullsize release.

A feature request would be a glossary, to help people remember and know whom everyone is, to help players keep track.
Valuable feedbacks, I'll double-check on the res for official v0.6! Thanks!

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
After watching Karen, I decided the next day to go to Victor's house (the choice is in violet), and in conversation with him I chose Hell yes. > Victor, I want the best for you, same as me. > She was pretty craze in there. Does she ever do anything more perverted? and then had these options:
  • Come on you gotta bring me back.
  • I saw enough yesterday. I'm good for a while.
  • Nah, I've seen Karen. Now I want to see someone else.
No matter which of these I choose, I get exactly the same response from Victor: "Heh. I mean yeah sure..." and then "I could take you back, but dude that's my Karen you are talking about, and you know what she means to me." IMO this dialogue only makes sense with the first choice. It might have made sense with the second choice, except that right before Victor himself suggests the MC would need to wait a year to see more (implying the MC will be able to see more); if Victor is so protective of Karen, why even suggest another show, even a year later? And Victor's response makes no sense for the third choice, because you specifically state you want to see someone else, not Karen.

In addition to the practical aspects of the apparent conflict in text meaning, there's also the problem of offering three choices but currently none appear to actually be choices, since they all seem to yield the same results. At a minimum, the response is exactly the same, which feels strange. I would guess you've planned different dialogue depending on the choice and either entering it in your script file was missed or some logic is failing, so the game's not triggering the different dialogue.

There is a similar issue on the first Saturday morning. Friday night I chose to do deliveries for Mr. Weng, but Saturday morning the text indicates I had been at Victor's the night before. Even more puzzling, spending time with Victor wasn't even an option for me Friday night. My options were Do Delivery for Weng, Practice Lockpicking skills, Chill, or Do homework. Here is some of the text Saturday morning, for reference.

The hot splash of water from the shower feels great on your body, especially after walking back home from Victor's home.
Usually you'd never skip out on a shower first thing in the morning, but it wasn't like you had another change of clothes on hand, or that you'd want to ask Victor to lend you some clothes that would have obviously not fit.

FYI, the orange on was added, since I noticed it was missing from your text while I was typing this out.

BTW, don't think I missed your reference to your other game in the Saturday morning commercial. Nicely done. :)
Thx for the feedback, I'll double-check the script conflicts.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I don't have enough time to be a tester for you, Messieurs, but I will let you know of one general issue I'm seeing that should hopefully be pretty easy to correct. There are some places — like where the MC hides in the headmistress' office — where the text doesn't match the render for several sentences. There are at least 6 clicks in this specific example where you already see the nude render before the description even mentions that she removes her clothing. Hopefully it will be simple enough to modify when the render shows to remove the delay of the text catching up to it.

Also, as a side note, there are a couple of places in that same Karen scene where, instead of something like this:
Karen
Yurrrrhaawhhh!​

the text box shows this:
Karen — Yurrrrhaawhhh!

I assume it's supposed to be Karen making noises out loud (and so displayed the first way), since the scene is from the MC's perspective. Also, you have a couple of instances where things are displayed in the first way, so I would guess the italicized text with Karen's name is a formatting mistake. Anyway, I just thought you might want to know, if you weren't already aware.
I was not aware of those at all. Thx for the feedbacks.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
That must be some misunderstanding, on my language artist=he (not by gender, just to avoid using the same word twice in a short period of time).
In English if you don't know [the gender], or it doesn't matter, the general trend is to switch to plural.

So in your example, it would become "They are good", even if you know the artist is a singular person.

Zen

Last edited:

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Nice update. Love the new voice acting.

Bugs I noticed so far:
  1. Surely the text here in the outline is wrong? Should be Leon instead of Victor, right?
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  2. image not found :(
    this lasts for a few "frames" before I got to look at the ridiculously sexy, mostly naked Karen.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Nice update. Love the new voice acting.

Bugs I noticed so far:
  1. Surely the text here in the outline is wrong? Should be Leon instead of Victor, right?
  2. image not found :(
    this lasts for a few "frames" before I got to look at the ridiculously sexy, mostly naked Karen.
Thx for the Leon bug. Will have it fixed as ASAP. As for the background, there was a little error in the production process so we don’t have the background picture for Karen at this moment, it will be added in the next update.

Reactions: sakuyas_mmaster

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah agreed with everyone about the artwork it's beautiful must take ages to do but certainly worth it with those end results, nice to see the sisters or in safe terms our long lost friends :p they look just as good as Claudia.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Milky Touch v0.6.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
Is it just me or the lockpick is a pain in the ass. Everytime I do it i keep failing even though I click it on the circle

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes