• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Nicke

Game Developer
Jul 2, 2017
I wonder why r there so few patrons? The game is gr8
There are a ton of games these days. This game has very nice visuals, but the description/tags are very vanilla.

It probably takes a lot longer to build a following these days... Especially if you don't attract any particular crowd/fetish/etc.

Reactions: najm

Aeneasc

Apr 28, 2017
There are a ton of games these days. This game has very nice visuals, but the description/tags are very vanilla.
True.
Dev, I didn't play the game yet but I'm quite sure that you could add some more fancy tags. One of the pics looks like your game would e.g. include "sleep sex". People love tags and many might miss your game because they don't know that you have what they are looking for.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Updated OP.
In your walkthrough, you've said " You can either choose to share the women (sans Claudia) or tell him off". Google says that sans is "without"? So basically share all women EXCEPT from Mom?? (My English while undoubtedly good, isn't native therefore I've ended up confused as such a word. "sans" has never been encountered by me before. I suggest that you maybe change it in future versions to avoid any possible confusion).
Also, thank you for the guide (y)

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
In your walkthrough, you've said " You can either choose to share the women (sans Claudia) or tell him off". Google says that sans is "without"? So basically share all women EXCEPT from Mom?? (My English while undoubtedly good, isn't native therefore I've ended up confused as such a word. "sans" has never been encountered by me before. I suggest that you maybe change it in future versions to avoid any possible confusion).
Also, thank you for the guide (y)
It's basically PC agrees to share woman like Katelyn with Victor, just NOT Claudia, if that makes sense.

P.S. Sans is french so I doubt you can encounter it in a English-speaking environment :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: hawklan

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Messieurs you cut a lot of content in this update, for example playing with victor etc, Karen scenes (there is only her masturbating, she did have more scenes before or is this some kind of bug?)
also there is no blackmailing option anymore it seems

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Messieurs you cut a lot of content in this update, for example playing with victor etc, Karen scenes (there is only her masturbating, she did have more scenes before or is this some kind of bug?)
also there is no blackmailing option anymore it seems
I'm not getting you. We didn't cut any scene, and if you are encountering bugs you are probably using an old save file.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does this version play more than 2 or 3 pics before it FUBARS?
Yes, many more than just 2 or 3 pics. It never screwed up for me at all. Keep in mind there's also this disclaimer (at the bottom of the Ren'Py menu when you want to save the game): "Note: It's not certain old saves before December 12 will work. Please be mindful".

Last edited:

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
so my old save doesnt seem to work. is there any way to get it to work or do i have to start all over again?

Reactions: Tikka

Nospamwss

Sep 6, 2017
um, the game has already been added to share... that shit hasn't been added to the tags, but it's quickly added to the game...
. Perhaps the game is not for me

• Angry
Reactions: THEDARKPROPHET

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Needs a couple of "yours" in there or it sounds like Victor and the MC are brothers.
2019-12-12.png
Or he can just refer to her as "Claudia"
Messieurs I think you're the dev?

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Artwork is stunning in this game, my only fear is quality versus quantity. It's quite a long process versus actually getting meat out there for people, Pardon the pun.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
blue ball update again.....oke the renders/art are one of his best ive seen, but the story OMG I skipped most of it, if you want my support show some lewd action, Hint sex (MC) its been 8 months

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I love the graphics but I wish there was more variety. For example, it is the same shot of Claudia in the kitchen each time she is there. I mean does she really wear her full flight attendant uniform (including cap) whenever she is home, including when having a dinner with her old friend? Like I said, I quite like the visual style but the reuse of images over and over is a bit much. Perhaps if some use was made of cells (like in traditional animation) that might allow for the continued style while keeping the standard and uniqueness of the images intact.
These are by far some of the best drawn images in game on here, with a little more variety they would be truly astounding.

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes