Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Nice art, but I hate it when my own appearance being so different to the MC's design takes me out of the immersion.
will modify it, don't like this design either but ran out of time for this month, if you would send me some references through discord, it would be much appreciated! :love:

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
i really can’t play the game cause the bugs..
could you give the cg files?i try all the way to fix it,but didn‘t work
sorry for the bugs, there will be a patch as soon as we fixed them. but No to CG files, since I use them as a reward for my patrons.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Experienced 2 crashes out of the blue.
First time after the initial class, char went out to the hallway and got stuck there. Had to force quit game.
2nd time after getting a present / camera char gets out of the house and ends with a completely black screen.
No way out but force quit.

Too bad, art is nice, had no chance to see much of a story since I had to give up and delete the game because of the annoying freezes.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Experienced 2 crashes out of the blue.
First time after the initial class, char went out to the hallway and got stuck there. Had to force quit game.
2nd time after getting a present / camera char gets out of the house and ends with a completely black screen.
No way out but force quit.

Too bad, art is nice, had no chance to see much of a story since I had to give up and delete the game because of the annoying freezes.
the 2nd blackout is the end of this version lol. glad you like the art, will launch a patch to fix the school freeze in no delay.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
i really can’t play the game cause the bugs..
could you give the cg files?i try all the way to fix it,but didn‘t work
If you mean CG's that are on patreon, then I can't help you. But if you mean the CG inside the game itself, what's inside so far.. you can unpack it with the tool.

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
The game is unplayable in it's current state.
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures...
happens very often and after birthday event with Katelyn the game just goes black screen.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Dear @Messieurs Do you have a version of this posts main picture without the clashing and horrible 'MilkyTown' header, I think it would make a really really beautiful Wallpaper :) I'm quite happy that you have such focus on the most beautiful part of women... ... their eyes!

Oct 16, 2017
"Good morving Harold"... never a good sign though when obvious spelling errors are in the submitted sample images. Art looks great, but it's a shame about the game engine. :(
Judging by how she - the woman in the screenshot, is a flight attendant or pilot, chances are that the "spelling error" might have been made on purpose, to give it a feel of her having an accented English speech. I hope this is the case.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
the 2nd blackout is the end of this version lol. glad you like the art, will launch a patch to fix the school freeze in no delay.
Oh well, could have put up a note saying> this is the end of this version there.
The idea of being the end of version did not occur to me since I have been playing like 5 mins. in total.

4.00 star(s) 138 Votes