FHDani

Nov 3, 2016
Hi guys, problem with missing images is solved or stil persist ?
I tried out 3.1 with people is missing1-1
Restarted and saved in the house and go down again and no error,strange !!
Sometimes it happen to trigger,and sometimes not... xD

Mar 16, 2018
I'd really love a well done game with NC/Blackmail/Humiliation content, especially with this level of artwork (and the stockings and pantyhose, oh yeah!).

Good luck with this project and future ones.

Also, with regards to switching engines in the future, just be aware that can cause more problems than it solves and will likely set your development time back quite significantly leading to potentially lost revenue.

The question then becomes, is the risk worth gaining potentially more revenue from people that do not like RPGM.

From my experience a well coded RPGM game can be just as good as virtually any other platform.

I'd recommend just sticking with RPGM for this game and make it as good as you possibly can. Save switching engines for a future game or DLC.
I agree, there's a million games on this site that had amazing starts in RPGM but then the dev spent way too much time trying to switch platforms and the game would die way before aby progress would be made. Games ending up in two to three year development hells.
Stick with RPGM. Ignore the whiners, rpgm is fine. Just code in some cheats or a faster move speed.

Aug 16, 2018
Just gave it a quick whirl. A few suggestions/requests:

I understand why the developer is using RPGM because making 2D backgrounds for RenPy is too difficult. But since this is mostly a VN, make it easier for us who are intersted in story rather than dashing from one place to another. A map option would help--it took me 7 or 8 minutes before I realized that the school was probably on a lower map.

Also a hint system or a completed/uncompleted task system. I'm supposed to go to school and I'm there, but there's no instructions on what I'm supposed to do there. Am I supposed to see a teacher? Which floor? Even if this information came up earlier in the game (and I don't think it did), a hint/task list system would be useful. Lust Epidemic integrates this feature well into its game, so something like that would be good.

Hope this continues to develop. I would still prefer renpy because RPGM is a terrible base, but the developer can put things in the game to make it flow better.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I'd really love a well done game with NC/Blackmail/Humiliation content, especially with this level of artwork (and the stockings and pantyhose, oh yeah!).

Good luck with this project and future ones.

Also, with regards to switching engines in the future, just be aware that can cause more problems than it solves and will likely set your development time back quite significantly leading to potentially lost revenue.

The question then becomes, is the risk worth gaining potentially more revenue from people that do not like RPGM.

From my experience a well coded RPGM game can be just as good as virtually any other platform.

I'd recommend just sticking with RPGM for this game and make it as good as you possibly can. Save switching engines for a future game or DLC.
we are talking about making this Rome DLC on RENPY, just to give the engine a try before any full scale action.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
art is stunning..not much for rpgm..but have to try it...sometimes superior artwork can overcome my distaste..so lets give it a go!!..wish me luck :p

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
That's the confused me previously, and it might be a silly question since I got no previous experience on making lewd games: Do Players really prefer Ren'py over RPGM?
From what I've seen on this site, yes most people prefer Renpy to RPGM. The only RPGM game I currently play is College Life, but I play around 100 Renpy games, with a couple of Unity thrown into the mix.

Reactions: Xumeey

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
That's the confused me previously, and it might be a silly question since I got no previous experience on making lewd games: Do Players really prefer Ren'py over RPGM?
Yes, as a player I prefer Ren'py much more than RPGM but I don't know if it's easier for developers to develop on RPGM. If it's all the same to you I would appreciate if you changed it Ren'py.

Wise Naga

Jan 6, 2018
OP, just fyi, fingering =/= vaginal sex. Tags are wrong.
Don't want to comment on the game yet since there's no game so far, it's way too buggy to be playable.
Here is the image dump for those who just want to check out the quality:

Reactions: kupalito

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
some rpgm games(very few) are extremely good..like College Life..mainly because it implements things to stop the hated wander around looking for a sparkle door...UGH..hate that...but the majority are annoying AF..i'll try this..if it is a wander around game i'll add my vote to ren'py fast..lol...sparkle doors=delete

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes