Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Judging by how she - the woman in the screenshot, is a flight attendant or pilot, chances are that the "spelling error" might have been made on purpose, to give it a feel of her having an accented English speech. I hope this is the case.
nope sorry it's a typo. it's actually not in the game, we found it and fixed it a while ago. the screenshot is not taken up to date.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Dear @Messieurs Do you have a version of this posts main picture without the clashing and horrible 'MilkyTown' header, I think it would make a really really beautiful Wallpaper :) I'm quite happy that you have such focus on the most beautiful part of women... ... their eyes!
Will post one on patreon and you can get it with a minimum payment of 1 dollar I believe. Hate to be an ass but all the pictures are reserved and will be rewarded to backers, it's all we got for them besides the game itself. 2D art takes a long time to create, so It's impossible for us to do poster commissions like 3D rendering.

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon
Aug 16, 2018
Will keep a close eye on this. But the art looks spectacular, I've long been into pale, slightly-stern looking brunettes!

Will more fetishes be added over time? I've always really been into impregnation and x-ray sex, and the sight of Claudia in uniform and heels/stockings with a slight pregnant belly would be tremendous.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
TY for this nice game

I find some problems with missing pictures:
img/pictures/People2_2.rpgmvp
img/pictures/People4_3.rpgmvp

And the game freeze if I don't do the good choice:
At School, first class
At Mansion, with Aunt
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures/People2_3.png
Judging by how she - the woman in the screenshot, is a flight attendant or pilot, chances are that the "spelling error" might have been made on purpose, to give it a feel of her having an accented English speech. I hope this is the case.
Oh well, could have put up a note saying> this is the end of this version there.
The idea of being the end of version did not occur to me since I have been playing like 5 mins. in total.
The game is unplayable in it's current state.
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures...
happens very often and after birthday event with Katelyn the game just goes black screen.
The patch is on, should fixed the problems we encountered so far.

nod24

May 4, 2017
It is unbearably stupid to make the maps so big, and the quests are reduced to running around and finding the quest point.
this engine was chosen is also not clear. No author has been able to make quality content on all this space. Well, or create with the help of this ugly, uncomfortable, pixel-like, high-quality atmosphere. What for? Slap mini-games or shitty boevki with a bunch of meaningless stats ??????

Nov 24, 2017
despite how much I hated it, patreon..................... loved it........................
We have a plan of making a non-con/ Blackmail/ Humilation DLC, which would probably be like a visual novel on some other Platforms where we have less restriction on contents
I'd really love a well done game with NC/Blackmail/Humiliation content, especially with this level of artwork (and the stockings and pantyhose, oh yeah!).

Good luck with this project and future ones.

Also, with regards to switching engines in the future, just be aware that can cause more problems than it solves and will likely set your development time back quite significantly leading to potentially lost revenue.

The question then becomes, is the risk worth gaining potentially more revenue from people that do not like RPGM.

From my experience a well coded RPGM game can be just as good as virtually any other platform.

I'd recommend just sticking with RPGM for this game and make it as good as you possibly can. Save switching engines for a future game or DLC.

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
Will post one on patreon and you can get it with a minimum payment of 1 dollar I believe. Hate to be an ass but all the pictures are reserved and will be rewarded to backers, it's all we got for them besides the game itself. 2D art takes a long time to create, so It's impossible for us to do poster commissions like 3D rendering.
That's not being an arse, and I fully understand your reasoning.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
MC have to go Katelyn for his birthday. So, I think there's a little mistake in this sentence
Mistake.jpg I think it should be "your" and not "her"

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes