Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Damn, the art is really good. But... RPGmaker? Oh God, why?
;)only viable option due to the availbility of Coder. Also, Ren'py requires a ton of materials such as backgrounds, which takes 2D artist forever to draw, but probably less than a few days for the 3D artist to make it and render it out.

Reactions: CroakerEatsBacon

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
will report this bug to the coder, I never experience it but some did, when did you trigger it?
I think pic 2 or on more places.

When I remember correct Neighbour house when you talk there and Chinese Restaurant when you talk with NPC.

Pic 22 in School When you talk there with a NPC.

After this I don´t try to talk with other NPCs. ;)

When I remember correct I think I saw aso that restaurant was written not correct when you get a message that you place all flyers.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I think pic 2 or on more places.

When I remember correct Neighbour house when you talk there and Chinese Restaurant when you talk with NPC.

Pic 22 in School When you talk there with a NPC.

After this I don´t try to talk with other NPCs. ;)

When I remember correct I think I saw aso that restaurant was written not correct when you get a message that you place all flyers.
Do you mind if I ask you to join discord so we can chat about this? Still not sure where you triggered this bug.

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
;)only viable option due to the availbility of Coder. Also, Ren'py requires a ton of materials such as backgrounds, which takes 2D artist forever to draw, but probably less than a few days for the 3D artist to make it and render it out.
Is it possible turn this game to 3D on Renpy?

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Is it possible turn this game to 3D on Renpy?
theoretically yes, we contracted Claudia to be modeled out in 3DMAX, didn't turn out well. Would be extremely costly since you need CG level models to make it visually appealing.

Matao

Jan 5, 2018
Look like great I prefere to wait before to pledge who know if you still in work in .

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
this game is pretty vanilla, so if you are looking for non-con (I'm fan personally), wait for the short visual novel we are planning. It's about rome, gangbang, so lots of DP.
Haha, no, it's the other way round. I don't like non-con, that's why I asked about your plans. I hate playing a game, then boom, rape. Has happened a few times. Anyway, I'll give this a go now :)

roboitoy

Mar 10, 2018
Nice art, but I hate it when my own appearance being so different to the MC's design takes me out of the immersion.

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes