oyemiperro

Apr 29, 2017
Amazing Artwork, hope the game grows a lot for it to gain us as patrons; and also a Mac version would be awesome.

kupalito

Jun 22, 2018
Too much bugs! There's a repetitive dialogue after the demo version but I do like the artwork.

Artelian

Nov 14, 2017
The art is... stunning. Like, seriously some of the best I've ever seen for a game like this. RPGM is a big problem, but the art is damn near worth the frustration.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
;)only viable option due to the availbility of Coder. Also, Ren'py requires a ton of materials such as backgrounds, which takes 2D artist forever to draw, but probably less than a few days for the 3D artist to make it and render it out.
There definitely should be a way to ease that process for the artist. For example, I might create a scene in Honey Select Studio, export a high-res screenshot, and then add some artistic filters and quickly paint over it to add good lighting and depth (HS looks pretty flat by default). Or if that takes too much time, just blur the screenshot so you have a vague sense of the scene.

Detailed BGs are nice, but not absolutely necessary, and their usage should probably depend on whether the game requires it, not on which game engine you're using.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
whose that stewardess his MOM ??? if yes Tell me is his MOM ahahahha..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For now there's one voyeur dressing scene and one other voyeur scene that's pretty lewd (solo) along the path. Haven't found any easter eggs, but never know for sure till I find one. Both are sooo worth it, with art better than most full sex scenes I've seen in completed games.

Oct 9, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For now there's one voyeur dressing scene and one other voyeur scene that's pretty lewd (solo) along the path. Haven't found any easter eggs, but never know for sure till I find one. Both are sooo worth it, with art better than most full sex scenes I've seen in completed games.
Meh !!! :cautious: she's not a stepping stone to be stepmom xD!!!

4.10 star(s) 138 Votes