Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
When katelyn lead me out of Ashley house and the game tell me to go home.The screen got black and i can't play anymore.
That's end of the game for this version, and you probably downloaded the old 0.3 version, the new patch 0.3.1 fixed it but seems to have another issude of repeating the last line.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
@Messieurs Give us either a ingame map, or walkthrough with map, because i hate searching for places in rpgm games and it's the reason i'm quickly abandoning such games.

But the art is... freakin awesome!!! This game has so much potential and has a chance to be one of the most original games in here (next to e.g Good Girl Gone Bad), among all this low quiality "3d" games, but only if you won't fuck this up ;p

Will see what will change in 0.4 and after that i'll consider pledging on patreon ;p
next patch

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I would suggest checking out Good Girl Gone Bad. That's an excellent game with 2D art that is very well made. There are others out there, but I think that is probably the best example of how 2D art works in a Renpy game.

Another benefit to Renpy is that it is very easy to patch. So, you could easily create a patreon version of the game with all the vanilla content they allow, and then just release a patch that unlocks all of the additional content you'd like to include either here or on lewdpatcher. This is how the large majority of devs on this site operate. (I've no idea how easy or difficult this process is in Unity)
would you mind if I invite you to our discord channel? We are talking about the platform for DLC and how to put art in it just killed everyone's brain.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
@Messieurs Give us either a ingame map, or walkthrough with map, because i hate searching for places in rpgm games and it's the reason i'm quickly abandoning such games.

But the art is... freakin awesome!!! This game has so much potential and has a chance to be one of the most original games in here (next to e.g Good Girl Gone Bad), among all this low quiality "3d" games, but only if you won't fuck this up ;p

Will see what will change in 0.4 and after that i'll consider pledging on patreon ;p
not fucking up is certain one of our biggest hope haha. 0.4 won't be a big update art wise, but it will be a big update game mechanic wise, also scripts wise.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
their art is gooood, did they produce any other games?
I don't think so, that game is probably like 5-10 years old, but I haven't seen anything else by them.

would you mind if I invite you to our discord channel? We are talking about the platform for DLC and how to put art in it just killed everyone's brain.
I can, but I should clarify, that I am not a dev, and can't be of any technical help.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I don't think so, that game is probably like 5-10 years old, but I haven't seen anything else by them.

I can, but I should clarify, that I am not a dev, and can't be of any technical help.
oh no worries, just it's a pleasure to read through your ideas and suggestions so would really wish to talk to you more on the server.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For now there's one voyeur dressing scene and one other voyeur scene that's pretty lewd (solo) along the path. Haven't found any easter eggs, but never know for sure till I find one. Both are sooo worth it, with art better than most full sex scenes I've seen in completed games.
Thank you! Though we still have a lot of space for improvement, glad you like the scene. ;) hope we don't let you guys down in the next version.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
There definitely should be a way to ease that process for the artist. For example, I might create a scene in Honey Select Studio, export a high-res screenshot, and then add some artistic filters and quickly paint over it to add good lighting and depth (HS looks pretty flat by default). Or if that takes too much time, just blur the screenshot so you have a vague sense of the scene.

Detailed BGs are nice, but not absolutely necessary, and their usage should probably depend on whether the game requires it, not on which game engine you're using.
will definitely try it out for the DLC! Thanks for the technical advise!

Reactions: SecretSal

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Any changelogs? Just download yesterday and a bit waste to download anymore except for new content
no, but 0.3.0 you may encounter stressful bugs if you try to explore out of the main storyline, suggest you save progress more often~ but you should be able to go through the only 2 available scenes with no problem. click on "Pay attention" when you saw the choice, the other choice will lead to game freeze.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes