DEV, YOU ARE AWESOME MAN. PLZ WORK HARD FOR US. I'm Begging you lol

I will start support you the way i can for rn

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
DEV, YOU ARE AWESOME MAN. PLZ WORK HARD FOR US. I'm Begging you lol

I will start support you the way i can for rn
Thank you! I'll pass your compliment to the artist, and we shall carry your hope along the long march of our future development!@

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
not a fan of RPGM either, but its gonna take coder a while to learn how to use Unity, we might even have to hire another one, when our pocket can afford one lol
Why not Ren'Py? Unless you plan to ad a lot of puzzles and useless games things, if all you're doing is story it's pretty good for that.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Why not Ren'Py? Unless you plan to ad a lot of puzzles and useless games things, if all you're doing is story it's pretty good for that.
Main concerns: Background pictures takes a century to draw, especially according to style, if its cartoonish style, it takes less time.

Oct 9, 2017
Main concerns: Background pictures takes a century to draw, especially according to style, if its cartoonish style, it takes less time.
hmm complicated when its a full-scale background if its an interior or outside,.. seems legit if it's going to be originated work what if using the interior sample and Edited it with the same artistic your applying ??

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
hmm complicated when its a full-scale background if its an interior or outside,.. seems legit if it's going to be originated work what if using the interior sample and Edited it with the same artistic your applying ??
will have to try it out with the Ancient Rome DLC

BlackShade

Oct 18, 2017
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures/People1_1.png
People1_2
People1_3
Any one can share it?! Thks

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes