Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Begin the game... Leaved the house , talked to that nurse on the " park " walk a little and happen that x) ... i see if i dont talk to no one that dont trigger.
will fix that in the next patch, thanks for the report! ;)

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Just gave it a quick whirl. A few suggestions/requests:

I understand why the developer is using RPGM because making 2D backgrounds for RenPy is too difficult. But since this is mostly a VN, make it easier for us who are intersted in story rather than dashing from one place to another. A map option would help--it took me 7 or 8 minutes before I realized that the school was probably on a lower map.

Also a hint system or a completed/uncompleted task system. I'm supposed to go to school and I'm there, but there's no instructions on what I'm supposed to do there. Am I supposed to see a teacher? Which floor? Even if this information came up earlier in the game (and I don't think it did), a hint/task list system would be useful. Lust Epidemic integrates this feature well into its game, so something like that would be good.

Hope this continues to develop. I would still prefer renpy because RPGM is a terrible base, but the developer can put things in the game to make it flow better.
just saw your post, We are putting an in-game map to help to solve the issue. We did put a line telling players where to go but I guess no one paid attention to it since it's not highlighted.
Hint system will be enhanced in the next patch!

Oct 14, 2018
I encounter the same problem no matter what I do. The very first day I go to school, I sit through the lesson (I choose to look at our friends phone and ask him to send the pictures to me) then class ends and it takes us out to the hallway. Friend tells me to follow him, he takes about 2-3 steps forward, turns his view to the right, but I am unable to move, can't interact with anything, not even open my ESC menu, so have to ALT+F4.
I'm not sure what triggers this, if it's the choices I make or something, but hope you figure it out. (y)

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I encounter the same problem no matter what I do. The very first day I go to school, I sit through the lesson (I choose to look at our friends phone and ask him to send the pictures to me) then class ends and it takes us out to the hallway. Friend tells me to follow him, he takes about 2-3 steps forward, turns his view to the right, but I am unable to move, can't interact with anything, not even open my ESC menu, so have to ALT+F4.
I'm not sure what triggers this, if it's the choices I make or something, but hope you figure it out. (y)
v0.3.1?

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
so claudia is the guy i mean mc blood related mother ? if so 2 easy fixes incest patch ? or give the player the option to choose her name that way patreon wont mind i played allot of incest games on this site other devs to it 2 ?
It would put me on a awkward spot to answer this question:cautious:, all I can give you is wink wink;). All big devs applied this rule btw.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
a wink wink is all i need but for real the art i nice im playing tru the game right now i just found it im big on these kinda games so will we have some kind of incest patch like i said in the future ? or will it always stay like this ? with how he calls his mom ?
The game comes from my end will ALWAYS stick with first name names. The rest, again, would put in a hard spot if I answer. If we decide to launch DLC on another platform like subscribestar, I think it would be adjusted according to their community guidelines. ;)

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
a wink wink is all i need but for real the art i nice im playing tru the game right now i just found it im big on these kinda games so will we have some kind of incest patch like i said in the future ? or will it always stay like this ? with how he calls his mom ?
I'm a huge incest fan as well, believe me my feelings are with you.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Sad truth is, we need to survive.

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
To anyone interested in patching incest for this, the www/data files can be edited directly for all game text with Notepad++, you can need to search the name you want to change and work from there.

To the game creator, if you have any plans on patching the game yourself (even if it's for another platform) I recommend using the \N[actor number] call in the text, so if you ever decide on changing that in the future you just need to change this one actor name to change it in the whole game.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Thks.... and yeah that error occur when you talk a few npc's ... atm 3 different npcs trigged that
which 3? v0.3.1 should only have 1. I just tested it, might miss something but all the npcs except one should be fine.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes