Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
The artwork and the game looks really promising. I am gonna be a patron ASAP. Would love to see m/m f/f content with this artwork.
not sure about m/m but for sure there will be f/f, and you'll get a special price for being the first patron, thanks for the support!

Reactions: Krull

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Wow that's some nice artwork! I don't know about VA's in these type of games though. Usually it just sets development back in time and money and gets abandoned because it was overly ambitious. That and I usually switch it off anyway. x)
Anyway, good luck!

Reactions: GmFn1869

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Wow that's some nice artwork! I don't know about VA's in these type of games though. Usually it just sets development back in time and money and gets abandoned because it was overly ambitious. That and I usually switch it off anyway. x)
Anyway, good luck!
will take it into account! If players don't want it, it actually makes things simpler since we could just devote funds into actual game dev, for instance, switching to Untiy.

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
Holy Shit !! thats an amazing art work :love::love:,,
damn those eyes :love: For a moment i thought she's jennifer aniston .... really beautiful. keep it up mate,,(y)
1554416940717.png

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
We will switch to unity as soon as we find a chance, but before that, I wish we can have enough support to include VA for each character's sex scenes or even normal dialogues.
I wish you well.

The artwork really is lovely to look through.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, running to the shower and to the wardrobe to dress is annoying enough in a ren'py game, but in RPGM it's just wasting my precious time.
Same with running around on maps without a roadmap to your goal or maybe a path.

This isn't as annoying as others, but definitely time-wasting.

I'm sorry, I do like the art, but get back to me if you switch to an engine that works better.
Unity is complicated and needs a lot of resources, so maybe ren'py would be a better option.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
So, running to the shower and to the wardrobe to dress is annoying enough in a ren'py game, but in RPGM it's just wasting my precious time.
Same with running around on maps without a roadmap to your goal or maybe a path.

I'm sorry, I do like the art, but get back to me if you switch to an engine that works better.
Unity is complicated and needs a lot of resources, so maybe ren'py would be a better option.
That's the confused me previously, and it might be a silly question since I got no previous experience on making lewd games: Do Players really prefer Ren'py over RPGM?

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017

We will switch to unity as soon as we find a chance, but before that, I wish we can have enough support to include VA for each character's sex scenes or even normal dialogues.
When/if you switch to Unity, consider a Linux build too. If you don't use any arcane 3rd party libraries it is just as easy to make it in unity as in Ren'py and RPGM MV. Have in mind that avoiding those 3rd party libraries also makes it just as easy to export it to mac, and a lot easier to export it to Android.

Regarding RPGM MV if you export both a windows and a Linux version, and merge the folder with Linux version with the folder with the windows version, without overwriting anything (just say no when the popup comes). You then have a version that is compatible with both systems for about 60-70 esktra MB of space, saving you an entire extra upload. This also works with the mac version, so you can have a version that is compatible with all 3 systems at once.

Reactions: dexyne

h3avenw0rd

Jun 7, 2017
Art is beautiful, but definitely running into random errors.
Ran into this twice, but different "People". Gotten them when moving around the overworld, inside houses, etc. It locks the game up and has to restart to "fix" it.
b27d8a2d3b5a6216d73a626800868c3d.png

Kommios

Aug 31, 2018
That's the confused me previously, and it might be a silly question since I got no previous experience on making lewd games: Do Players really prefer Ren'py over RPGM?
In general, most people's opinion seems to be:

Ren'py > Unity > RPGM

Some of us aren't that fussed, but we appear to be in the minority

Edit: forgot to add my voice to those praising the wonderful art. Unique, eye-catching and lovely.

4.00 star(s) 138 Votes