lannyboy

Aug 13, 2018
That's the confused me previously, and it might be a silly question since I got no previous experience on making lewd games: Do Players really prefer Ren'py over RPGM?
YES YES YES! Renpy over RPGM anyday! At least for me, and I reckon alot around here would agree. The artwork looks AMAZING! I do hope you switch from RPGM so I can enjoy the artwork. But at the end of the day you should do what you feel like. It is your game. So if you want to keep going with RPGM, you go ahead and do just that!

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Art is beautiful, but definitely running into random errors.
Ran into this twice, but different "People". Gotten them when moving around the overworld, inside houses, etc. It locks the game up and has to restart to "fix" it.
View attachment 275995
our focus for next version will be debugging and enrich scripts before another secene update!, thanks for the report!

Reactions: h3avenw0rd

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
YES YES YES! Renpy over RPGM anyday! At least for me, and I reckon alot around here would agree. The artwork looks AMAZING! I do hope you switch from RPGM so I can enjoy the artwork. But at the end of the day you should do what you feel like. It is your game. So if you want to keep going with RPGM, you go ahead and do just that!
I personally like unity, but a lot of lewd game I played on Unity doesn't have much content to play with, which always announce me. Again, we would love to switch but at up to this moment, we don't have enough fund to afford another coder. We certainly will in the nearest future, probably 6 months from now.

yok ki

Jul 24, 2018
Like the artwork. Looks like there will be more content in the future that is nice too.
One piece of criticism, change the game engine for some reason it stresses my pc (with 1050ti, i7)

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
sooo...

when this come in ? we arent even step-something now,we are host-everything.
despite how much I hated it, patreon..................... loved it........................
We have a plan of making a non-con/ Blackmail/ Humilation DLC, which would probably be like a visual novel on some other Platforms where we have less restriction on contents

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Like the artwork. Looks like there will be more content in the future that is nice too.
One piece of criticism, change the game engine for some reason it stresses my pc (with 1050ti, i7)
thanks, come back in 6 months if you'd like, hopefully we have a new engine by then!

Reactions: yok ki

johncbb

Dec 4, 2017
if you can upload a screenshot I'll forward it to the coder, everything is good on my end I just tested it.
This is what I see

And then no buttons work, can't move, cant esc to menu, nothing.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
TY for this nice game

I find some problems with missing pictures:
img/pictures/People2_2.rpgmvp
img/pictures/People4_3.rpgmvp

And the game freeze if I don't do the good choice:
At School, first class
At Mansion, with Aunt

DimitarM12

May 8, 2017
This is what I see

And then no buttons work, can't move, cant esc to menu, nothing.
same i click "talk about claudia" - "send some of that pictures"

i tried again with - pay atention and it worked.

johncbb

Dec 4, 2017
Any of the choices which involve wanting to see Hector's photos or wanting to know how he got them. Basically the preferred path : )

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
there always subscribestar. many adult devs starting to megrate to subscribestar since patreon decided to be complete hypocritical cuck.

Reactions: Maxim311

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
...Is it just me, or do the girls in the OP seem like they're based on celebs? Not a complaint, but it's driving me wild trying to decide if I'm insane, or if this is intentional. Captain Lady looks a little like Anna Kendrick. Woman to her right looks like she's Kristen Stewart aged up.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
For the Mansion, with Aunt, after the hug :
Mansion.jpg and a black screen after that. Only Esc or right click works
I tried all the answers with Ashely and Aunt.

4.00 star(s) 138 Votes