Xaltan85

Aug 7, 2020
You can't blame developers, they do this for money not for the gratification of knowing that hundred or thousand of people get entertainment or fap material. That said, if the developer notice a decline in monthly new patrons or a slowly or fast decline in patrons ending their support since they no longer want more of the current project or can get it for FREE in other places, I can’t blame them for closing the shop and start a new venture.

• Angry
Reactions: Vechernyaya

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
I kinda understand why this never received much support. The art despite being detailed is just not appealing in an erotic way. Sex scenes are not arousing and instea look like a painting of naked people having sex. Does that make sense?

The art just isn't hot. The colors, the angles, I don't know...

• Haha
Reactions: Simbad-sea
Jan 8, 2021
Hii i love this game but the ending of this game came very unexpectedly i thought there would be more updates i was probably wrong. could you at least bring out DLC for this game i think then we would forgive you like a DLC that shows us what happened after 8 years or something else a trip to another country with mc's mother and aunt and merry christmas stay all safe and healthy <3 。゚(゚^O^゚)゚。 <3

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
When I see how rushed the last 4 or 5 updates of this have been, it does not give me a single reason to play their new game. This shouldn't deserve the "Completed" tag, this deserves the "Abandoned" tag, and yes I know that those tags don't work like that but it's still greatly disappointing. So many characters got introduced and got shafted very quickly. Even the main route/ending sucks.
It was rushed because of the whole dev mismanagement and "lack" of support. I say "lack" because last time I was a patron (4-5 months ago), the devs were earning something like 2.5k but they needed at least 3.3k JUST to break even. So they decide to end this, move to another one and hope that it gathers more support. That's why it's a mismanagement on their part, needing that much money just to cover their costs. Well at least they did finish it, somewhat

Reactions: John-18 and sharpys

Maverick369

Nov 22, 2021
I agree with you. However it was the story that was better than most and the scenes were meant to make the story richer. It was more about the story. I don't know if his next game is going to be sucessful despite it reported as having a cyberpunk feelo to it

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
I dont love to Criticise Games -This Game is Great but Ending Doesnt Deserve like this :oops:
Claudia Got Fucked like Whore by MC ...(Why Mask) already had sex with her + creampied :censored:
Ending could be like this -Mc and Claudia Sleeping together (sex) and Together plan future etc Happy Ending (y)
I feel realy bad for Ending :cry:(n) Happy Christmas to all Im kinda sad :(

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I kinda understand why this never received much support. The art despite being detailed is just not appealing in an erotic way. Sex scenes are not arousing and instea look like a painting of naked people having sex. Does that make sense?

The art isn't the issue here some scenes were incredible like the bathroom sex scenes with both Claudia and Karen; those were one of the best I've ever seen, the way their flesh moved and their facial expressions, it was simply perfect, sadly the quality dipped as of late for whatever reason but I hear that a secret ending has that quality we're looking for though It baffles me that a dev would keep the best of his work locked behind tight walls like that, a game is supposed to entertain all of the players; it's not Davinci's gallery ffs but whatever...

prpa

Nov 29, 2016

Don't know what to tell you, but this game has great written sex scenes, and art is hot as fuck.

luloser

Mar 12, 2017
Not entirely sure how structured the team is, but if you plan on making a game/vn with multiple paths, I suggest multiple writers. And if funding is the issue, then maybe it's best to stay developing something more small scaled so as to avoid biting off more than you can chew. Though I suppose all of that is easier said than done.

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
You can't blame developers, they do this for money not for the gratification of knowing that hundred or thousand of people get entertainment or fap material. That said, if the developer notice a decline in monthly new patrons or a slowly or fast decline in patrons ending their support since they no longer want more of the current project or can get it for FREE in other places, I can’t blame them for closing the shop and start a new venture.
Perhaps, but you don't call that a finished game then, you call it what it is... an abandoned game.

4.00 star(s) 138 Votes