mirguam

Sep 5, 2018
If I can ask for consideration for my own personally kink.

You have all these professional women in awesome skirts and like no upskirt shots. I've heard someone speak derisively of this as childish before and to explain it I think its about intimacy. When someone fucks someone all the time seeing their underwear isn't that big of a turn on but if you're some thirsty kid seeing something that's intended to be hidden is a major turn on. It's the forbidden nature of it. It's something you arent supposed to see. Same sort of thing as watching Claudia dress. An occasional upskirt shot (with some bright white panties maybe?) would be very welcome...at least by me.

Reactions: Ginji

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019

You have all these professional women in awesome skirts and like no upskirt shots. I've heard someone speak derisively of this as childish before and to explain it I think its about intimacy. When someone fucks someone all the time seeing their underwear isn't that big of a turn on but if you're some thirsty kid seeing something that's intended to be hidden is a major turn on. It's the forbidden nature of it. It's something you arent supposed to see. Same sort of thing as watching Claudia dress. An occasional upskirt shot (with some bright white panties maybe?) would be very welcome...at least by me.
Her panties are black!!! (Ford's Bladerunner tone) :ROFLMAO:
It's a novel argument and an interesting idea, thanks for offering it.

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018

If you have 10+ days of load, your sex experience does not matter anymore :ROFLMAO:. So it is all about load size. When i have 7-15 days of load i'm turning 15 years old myself right away AND I love this feeling :love::love::love:. It is hard to get those days tho :cry:

Yoongbo

Dec 19, 2019
The kiss with Katelyn is the hottest thing in the game for me. I hope there will be more passionate kisses like that in the next scenes.
More of my thoughts on version 1.08:
Good:
-Art-style is outstanding.
-Mature women theme.
-Mature women theme but there's also Riley (and maybe Ashley but there hasn't been anything to like about Ashley yet).

Can be improved:
-Needs more pictures. I think this is more important than investing in voice actors (I also believe that voice acting can even be a turn off for some people, but it's not a problem that the game has it since i can always mute it in the setting)
-In most scenes, I see the texts describing the scene before images, it makes me a little bit less excited when the image is displayed. If the image and the text describing it are displayed at the same time then I'd be more excited to the image.
-All the ladies are bald down there. Wished there were more variety or at least an option for them to have pubic hair in the setting.
-In some scenes, boobs are too big they look fake.
-Writing is average. (I find myself skipping a lot of the texts after getting to know who is who but I don't have a real suggestion. Right now the game feels like some Japanese erogues I played a decade ago except with good art-style. This might not be a problem depending on how ambitious the game is. One of the games I've bought recently that I don't skip texts is Being A DIK)

Bugs or I must have missed it:
-Quick save/quick load is not available.
-Can't find the option to name the MC.
-Option to call Claudia "mom" was removed ? (Btw is she just his step-mom ?)
-After exploring all available routes, I still have some scenes of Day 10 locked.

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
The kiss with Katelyn is the hottest thing in the game for me. I hope there will be more passionate kisses like that in the next scenes.
More of my thoughts on version 1.08:
Good:
-Art-style is outstanding.
-Mature women theme.
-Mature women theme but there's also Riley (and maybe Ashley but there hasn't been anything to like about Ashley yet).

Can be improved:
-Needs more pictures. I think this is more important than investing in voice actors (I also believe that voice acting can even be a turn off for some people, but it's not a problem that the game has it since i can always mute it in the setting)
-In most scenes, I see the texts describing the scene before images, it makes me a little bit less excited when the image is displayed. If the image and the text describing it are displayed at the same time then I'd be more excited to the image.
-All the ladies are bald down there. Wished there were more variety or at least an option for them to have pubic hair in the setting.
-In some scenes, boobs are too big they look fake.
-Writing is average. (I find myself skipping a lot of the texts after getting to know who is who but I don't have a real suggestion. Right now the game feels like some Japanese erogues I played a decade ago except with good art-style. This might not be a problem depending on how ambitious the game is. One of the games I've bought recently that I don't skip texts is Being A DIK)

Bugs or I must have missed it:
-Quick save/quick load is not available.
-Can't find the option to name the MC.
-Option to call Claudia "mom" was removed ? (Btw is she just his step-mom ?)
-After exploring all available routes, I still have some scenes of Day 10 locked.
Check out the relationship screen. ;)
Thanks for taking your time writing this review, I really appreciate it!

Sadly we can not bring up more images, lol, there is a cap, since all of our major sex scenes are done by our main artist, and no matter how much money you are pouring in (you'll be surprised if I tell you the salary of this artist), the artist only has 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. AND we are already making the artist work 7 days a week.

Quality comes at a cost. It's not 3D rendering. Don't get me wrong, I love 3D renderings and I'm doing some during my free time.

Glad you liked the game, and next month we will have a scene for Riley so come by and check it out. We need every support we can get. ;)

4.00 star(s) 138 Votes