Rambling Noob

Aug 30, 2018
You can change it in the 'Relationships' section. Click the player avatar and on the upper left corner there should be a pencil-like icon that you can click to change the MC name.
Ahhh... I feel so stupid now. I guess the video walkthrough i've been looking at that had that option to change the name before Day 1 is because it's on the android port. Thank you so much mate.

mvl

Some Guy
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
Could you be more specific on which scenes are malfunctioning?
It started on Linda's first scene then the scene with Claudia after that. I wasn't able to check the ones after that 'cause the game itself crashed during Claudia's scene.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
It started on Linda's first scene then the scene with Claudia after that. I wasn't able to check the ones after that 'cause the game itself crashed during Claudia's scene.
That was fixed yesterday.

HeelsMaiden

Mar 22, 2019
This game has come a long way since I last played it. Why do you remove the art where Claudia is putting on her pumps though? Yeah I know it's an insignificant scene but if you have the right fetish like me :ROFLMAO:

Claudia feet massage when? :ROFLMAO:

OGRey

Jul 7, 2018
Messieurs when i first saw this game, i immadiately mark that as a another "1 sex scene with one image game" but with this update i definetly changed my opinion. Now i mark this game as a "DAMMMN" :KEK:

That sex scene was pretty fucking hot and legendary, thx.

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
Loved it! But i would like some animation. Not so great faps materials with only words.

studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
Thanks. Do you know when we will get more Riley scene? Like the violin scene I heard about in several previous page for ex. I'm on day 10 and still nothing. Did I mess up somthing?
you need to be able to put something on the back of the shelves on day 4/5/6 and then on day 7 you follow the melody and you can only see her playing her violin. and that´s it. yeah unfortunately only that scene with riley that´s avaiable on this version

Reactions: NukaCola

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Messieurs, I apologize if someone has already mentioned this; I did a search on F95 and didn't see it mentioned. For a game like yours (where there are specific paths, where really you're focusing on one specific girl), I typically will have a set of saves starting on Page 1 of the saves screen, another set of saves on, say, Page 20 of the saves screen, another on maybe Page 40, and so on.

Since Ren'Py allows you to change the name of a saves screen, I also rename the "Page 20" at the top to something that reminds me to what path the set of saves belongs (like "Karen Path — Page 20" or whatever). With the interface on v1.0, however, there is no longer a "Page 20" at the top, so I can't see the labels for any of my paths anymore. I also no longer can navigate to any saves after Page 9, which is practically required if you're saving multiple playthroughs. Without undoing the terrific redesign of these saves screens, could you put that screen label and the forward and backward page navigation back so I can see on what lady a set of saves has its focus, and then get to said saves?

Milky-Touch v1-0 Saves-Screen.png

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Messieurs, I apologize if someone has already mentioned this; I did a search on F95 and didn't see it mentioned. For a game like yours (where there are specific paths, where really you're focusing on one specific girl), I typically will have a set of saves starting on Page 1 of the saves screen, another set of saves on, say, Page 20 of the saves screen, another on maybe Page 40, and so on.

Since Ren'Py allows you to change the name of a saves screen, I also rename the "Page 20" at the top to something that reminds me to what path the set of saves belongs (like "Karen Path — Page 20" or whatever). With the interface on v1.0, however, there is no longer a "Page 20" at the top, so I can't see the labels for any of my paths anymore. I also no longer can navigate to any saves after Page 9, which is practically required if you're saving multiple playthroughs. Without undoing the terrific redesign of these saves screens, could you put that screen label and the forward and backward page navigation back so I can see on what lady a set of saves has its focus, and then get to said saves?

View attachment 595991
Workin on it, that's a great idea!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Legal1709

Aug 25, 2019
I just need to say here HOW BAD IS THIS ANDROID PORT, almost 1GB AND IT GIVES ERRORS ALL THE TIME, the only thing that worked was Olivia blowjob, please call some porter to help you asap

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes