Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
the voice-beautiful,i could go on but-too late,anyone got tissues:love:
i understand the point about more images but you just had to go and make them so good.
PLEASE CAN I HAVE MORE OF EVERYTHING:love::love::love:(y)

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
Any tips on how to unlock the last two(the bottom ones) CGs on Day 10?
if you didn't go to the party , and didn't check on claudia , and didn't open door , u get a bad end , its nothing much , just a ss saying claudia went missing with a sketch showing she lying on the porch. I couldn't get the last one , so i did a cheat and extract the images. It seem like its the same bad end except the diff i is claudia was wearing the provocative dress which is a problem for me , since if she wear the provocative dress , the MC sure go to the party and there no way to trigger her being lock out...
I suspect u must fall out with Victor , but I am too lazy to try out since its the same thing except with a diff dress, not worth the effort.
But like i said its nothing much just a single screen shot sketch bad ending, you don't miss anything.

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
if you didn't go to the party , and didn't check on claudia , and didn't open door , u get a bad end , its nothing much , just a ss saying claudia went missing with a sketch showing she lying on the porch. I couldn't get the last one , so i did a cheat and extract the images. It seem like its the same bad end except the diff i is claudia was wearing the provocative dress which is a problem for me , since if she wear the provocative dress , the MC sure go to the party and there no way to trigger her being lock out...
I suspect u must fall out with Victor , but I am too lazy to try out since its the same thing except with a diff dress, not worth the effort.
But like i said its nothing much just a single screen shot sketch bad ending, you don't miss anything.
Thanks. I did the "Kuma!!!" method to unlock the gallery and yeah, I did missed out on them by not making that last choice.

• Haha
Reactions: Studio Kuma

dian.guar

Jul 24, 2017
Hi just wanting to say kudos to the studio kuma team for this quality game. Was pleasantly surprised to see such beautiful and detailed the artworks (the animation!) are. The mature theme, art style and music selections are top notch and really complements each other. I can only hope to see this level of craftsmanship continued in the future. Eagerly waiting for next release!

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes