geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Umm. How the fuck does the lockpicking minigame work here? I am constantly hitting the middle part of the swing and it randomly fails? I tried searching through the topic but found nothing talking about the mechanics?

I am at school and like I keep getting to the last freaking lock and that just fails, nomatter where I stop it.. Skip button is also an instant fail button for this event?!

Last edited:

lexdoll

May 18, 2019
Umm. How the fuck does the lockpicking minigame work here? I am constantly hitting the middle part of the swing and it randomly fails? I tried searching through the topic but found nothing talking about the mechanics?

I am at school and like I keep getting to the last freaking lock and that just fails, nomatter where I stop it.. Skip button is also an instant fail button for this event?!
I think you are supposed to fail the lockpicking part, nothing you can do about that.

MOAR Cowbell

Apr 20, 2018
I think you are supposed to fail the lock picking part, nothing you can do about that.
From what it looks like yes you are supposed to fail that lock pick but later in the game you can improve your lock pick skill by practising from what I read if I remember correctly but don't quote me on that lol.

Reactions: BlackCobalt

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
From what it looks like yes you are supposed to fail that lock pick but later in the game you can improve your lock pick skill by practising from what I read if I remember correctly but don't quote me on that lol.
Yup, you're supposed to fail that certain lockpick minigame. I think that's when you sneak into school to retrieve the EyePro from Karen's office. After that the MC asks for Victor's help instead to retrieve the camera.

Reactions: MOAR Cowbell

lilchina

Jun 20, 2018
The kiss with Katelyn is the hottest thing in the game for me. I hope there will be more passionate kisses like that in the next scenes.
More of my thoughts on version 1.08:
Good:
-Art-style is outstanding.
-Mature women theme.
-Mature women theme but there's also Riley (and maybe Ashley but there hasn't been anything to like about Ashley yet).

Can be improved:
-Needs more pictures. I think this is more important than investing in voice actors (I also believe that voice acting can even be a turn off for some people, but it's not a problem that the game has it since i can always mute it in the setting)
-In most scenes, I see the texts describing the scene before images, it makes me a little bit less excited when the image is displayed. If the image and the text describing it are displayed at the same time then I'd be more excited to the image.
-All the ladies are bald down there. Wished there were more variety or at least an option for them to have pubic hair in the setting.
-In some scenes, boobs are too big they look fake.
-Writing is average. (I find myself skipping a lot of the texts after getting to know who is who but I don't have a real suggestion. Right now the game feels like some Japanese erogues I played a decade ago except with good art-style. This might not be a problem depending on how ambitious the game is. One of the games I've bought recently that I don't skip texts is Being A DIK)

Bugs or I must have missed it:
-Quick save/quick load is not available.
-Can't find the option to name the MC.
-Option to call Claudia "mom" was removed ? (Btw is she just his step-mom ?)
-After exploring all available routes, I still have some scenes of Day 10 locked.
options to change MC name is in Relations section click on the Pencil icon where is shows the players name. Same thing for mom also

Reactions: Yoongbo

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Milky Touch [v0.11] [Studio Kuma] (914 MB rar pc source)
185 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Try take her home (in Bathrooom) and Pretend to be Marcello u with have (69) :love:(y)
Try to help - Proceed to Hot Sex :cool:(y)
This was Perfect sound+art=hope dev adds more sex with Claudia :love:

wyeel

Aug 17, 2018
I'm sorry if I'm dumb, but i can't seem to find the menu button once the game starts?

The text box only lists back, hide text, text log, skip and a |> button that just moves me forward. There's no way i can see to go back to main menu, save etc.

I'm using the mobile version.

Maxkg

Aug 22, 2019
I'm sorry if I'm dumb, but i can't seem to find the menu button once the game starts?

The text box only lists back, hide text, text log, skip and a |> button that just moves me forward. There's no way i can see to go back to main menu, save etc.

I'm using the mobile version.
Slide right to left on top for back

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
When I start Victor path on Day 3, what path will I skip? Will I miss some scenes? e.g. from Claudia?

In the gallery I also see that there are scenes from Karen one scene MC and Karen and the other Mc, Victor and karen (day 5) What does it depend on?

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes