lexdoll

May 18, 2019
I can't believe how this game has escaped my notice for so long, the drawing is some of the best I have ever seen and it looks like professional studio quality, my only wish is there were more of them. Claudia is such a perfect character, I thought the massage scene is already super hot but God, what happens in the bathroom is just beyond description. Even her VA does an excellent job transmitting her vibe and mood. And please don't make her fall for MC too fast, that would take a lot of joy out of the game.

Last edited:

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
And please don't make her fall for MC too fast, that would take a lot of joy out of the game.
Considering how little resist she put during bathroom scene, i think she already has fallen for mc, probably just suppressing her feeling because of taboo. But that was when she was drunk w her defence down, i guess it wont be that easy to get there when she is sober, even if she wats it.
According to poll, May.
Are w going to get any interaction w Claudia in next update? Not h-scenes, but some story dialogs, lets say, about what happened in bath room?

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Considering how little resist she put during bathroom scene, i think she already has fallen for mc, probably just suppressing her feeling because of taboo. But that was when she was drunk w her defence down, i guess it wont be that easy to get there when she is sober, even if she wats it.
Are w going to get any interaction w Claudia in next update? Not h-scenes, but some story dialogs, lets say, about what happened in bath room?
In our 2nd update in April (24th), yes.

JessieTR

Jul 4, 2017
Fantastic artwork and believable, suspenseful scenes. First game in ages (for me at least) where the scenes and premise actually feels believable to some extent. Also goddamn, the artwork is amazing. Aside from a little too detailed/elaborate writing here and there and a few typos, this game is really good. One of those few VNs where the choices actually have big consequences and I found myself saving often and testing alternative paths to see where they would take me.
Can't wait for more of it!

Reactions: Studio Kuma
D

Deleted member 2174751

Love the art in this game, hope to have some meaningful relationship with Mom...

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The art while being good lacks images. There are whole dialogues without an image or only a background. Very boring. It is a VN.

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes