m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Сan we somehow help Octavia? Or there is just one choice in the VIP room?

neodtst

Apr 4, 2017
I didn't think a game could have the best art, the best voice acting, the best animations, and the best narrative, (except victor, why is he your best friend again?) ... But here's Milky Touch..
He is the MC best friend because he let MC sneak peak at his mom in office for his bd present. If he caught the MC sneaking up on karen for a sleep handjob , he aint angry and throw him out. (if victor is the MC , I know many ppl will do that).

Help MC to recover the video if he screw up.
He lend MC his secret high tech room to extract the karen video images.
Invite MC to his house to play video game
He gets MC into the exclusive MASK which only exclusive to invitation to the super rich when MC simply ask.
Let the MC use his limo to get his tux so he can join Vic on the party.

Btw , why is Vic best friend the MC?

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
I checked all the post

someeeeone has to have the scene gallery unlocks
of the latest saves

whomever you are hero, well will thumb you up!

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Is the Mega link for android v1.1 alpha ?
DL'ing currently but there's no version number on the mega file unless it's the single 9, (v 0.9 maybe?)

89tasker

Jun 4, 2017
Meh. So much nonsense dialog. 100 words for something that could be said in 10 words.
Fire the writer and give the money to the artist.

In my opinion, the dialog and descriptions should be more blunt (at times). Feels like a romance novel.

Also, have less inner monologue, unless the intention is to warn the player that his controlled character is about to do something stupid, and the author needs to explain why.

I will say that the outline isn't bad.

JinXXX

Jul 12, 2017
Fire the writer and give the money to the artist.

In my opinion, the dialog and descriptions should be more blunt (at times). Feels like a romance novel.

Also, have less inner monologue, unless the intention is to warn the player that his controlled character is about to do something stupid, and the author needs to explain why.

I will say that the outline isn't bad.
Exactly.

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

The dev has completely forgotten that. Not everything needs to be explained down to the smallest detail when you can actually see what's happening. Yeah, this game feels like you’re reading a book. Art is 10+

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziltoid

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Exactly.

"A picture is worth a thousand words"

The dev has completely forgotten that. Not everything needs to be explained down to the smallest detail when you can actually see what's happening. Yeah, this game feels like you’re reading a book. Art is 10+
Quality takes time, it's not 3D renderings which you could batch render a whole bunch overnight.
And no I have not forgotten that, lol, stop READING MY MIND.

JR81

Feb 28, 2017
Awesome game, really is :love:
The Claudia relationship needs work though. Sometimes MC refers to her as Claudia, and sometimes mom. This while following the relations guide in OP to the letter. It breaks immersion quite a bit.

Reactions: lordfridge9
4.10 star(s) 138 Votes