Clean and professional workmanship.
Very nice artwork.
The characters are gorgeous.
I hope this project will see through it's full completion

Reactions: Studio Kuma

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I know I know, it's not Sunday yet but hey I can't help myself to write to you guys ASAP so what you gonna do, huh? :p
And yes that is the finished new design for Daily Karen.
There is quite some news to be shared this week so let's get to it.
Firstly, we introduced a new reward to our supporters (excluding the "tip tier" ), you can find the details in this post:
First Poll on this new reward is scheduled on the 25th of April, right after our 2nd release.
Then there is this Poll regarding next Month's content and it's potential impacts, it is by far the most important poll we've done so def VOTE and leave your thoughts/comments if you haven't got a chance to do so!
We found a great writer to edit our scripts, this would burn our budget even faster but the quality is all that matters, he should be able to edit Day 1-8 and 11 for us before our 2nd update take place. Excluding all the sex scenes.
With this month's (not even over yet) fabulous growth (Thank you for trusting us and supporting us), which really boosted our confidence and leveled up team's morale, I'm looking for more VAs for more characters now, and once we got to a point which we can afford more, the Voice Acting process will begin immediately.
Future VAs will be implemented in the order as follows:
Riley - Octavia - Evelyn - Ash - Linda

Now, the game development progress report.
Art:
All done for v1.15 already started on v1.2's contents.
Script:
The rough draft was finished just minutes ago, following would be editing + proofreading.
Coding:
Implemented the last bit of new GUI, now GUI was FULLY integrated into MT.
We have a new game Icon, a new cursor a new name input menu and a new day counter.
Musica:

WIP. The audio producer and I actually spent a lot of time talking/chatting about MT's story and all the ideas I've got for the past few days :p, which I'm really grateful of cuz I'm a chatting type, if you haven't notice lol. Lots of my ideas orginate from my chats.
GUI:
All Done, kudos to Sitraxis.
VA:
Waiting for script to be finalized for VA works, and still figuring out Katelyn's baseline (I know it took a while but again, quality is all that matters).

I think this is it, lemme know if you have ANY question regarding MT's development or Team Kuma.
Stay safe and healthy~

Team Kuma

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
This game is a surprise for me. It's really good I have to say, I hope for more romantic senses in the futures update. Please keep up the good work!

Reactions: Studio Kuma

gamer22

Dec 31, 2018
Will keep a close eye on this. But the art looks spectacular, I've long been into pale, slightly-stern looking brunettes!

Will more fetishes be added over time? I've always really been into impregnation and x-ray sex, and the sight of Claudia in uniform and heels/stockings with a slight pregnant belly would be tremendous.
Many people like impregnation scenes including dirty talks, unprotected creampie sex that implies breeding. Developers don't need to introduce pregnancy too soon. Impregnation is different from pregnancy. It can be WoW factor of the game

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes