Chris_Prat

May 19, 2017
Nice approach, slowly and effective...Knowing when Marcello could be brought out of the equation (yes , I want Claudia from my side only)... Best luck on getting financement to do so and to implement more lewd voiced scenes (...if other DEVs start doing such thing??)..

Reactions: Studio Kuma

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
i don't have an option to enter the MC's name somebody please help
When you've started the game, right click anywhere to open the menu and click the 'house' icon. You can change it in the 'Relationships' section. Click the player avatar and on the upper left corner there should be a pencil-like icon to the right of the MC name that you can click to change the current name. Click the check icon to confirm your changes. To exit the menu, right click anywhere.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

CRAZZYJUTT

Nov 8, 2019
When you've started the game, right click anywhere to open the menu and click the 'house' icon. You can change it in the 'Relationships' section. Click the player avatar and on the upper left corner there should be a pencil-like icon to the right of the MC name that you can click to change the current name. Click the check icon to confirm your changes. To exit the menu, right click anywhere.
Thanks

fdstephanie

Feb 22, 2020
I just play this game for 5mins, when I hear to voice of characters, BGM and aesthetic value of the drawing style...that is amazing(y)!

Subscribed in Patreon without hesitation, hope more people support your amazing game, also your team can continue the game development;).

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
I just play this game for 5mins, when I hear to voice of characters, BGM and aesthetic value of the drawing style...that is amazing(y)!

Subscribed in Patreon without hesitation, hope more people support your amazing game, also your team can continue the game development;).
Thanks buddy!

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes