Aug 16, 2018
Many people like impregnation scenes including dirty talks, unprotected creampie sex that implies breeding. Developers don't need to introduce pregnancy too soon. Impregnation is different from pregnancy. It can be WoW factor of the game
This is a point I've made in other game threads: talking/thinking/doing the taboo act of (incest) impregnation is a bigger turn-on than good art because it lets your brain--the biggest sex organ of all--think through all the dirty/sexy/exciting possibilities. That makes it easy to add to games for a big payoff.

"Impregnation" really needs to be separated from "pregnancy." Too often devs think the two things are the same, and because showing pregnancy creates more work (because you need two sets of art to accommodate those who don't like preggo sex) it's usually relegated to the endings with barely any mention.

But the really sexy part about impregnation/pregnancy are the implications of these actions, how they violate societal norms, family relationships, marriage vows, etc. It can be shown through the characters' thoughts and conversations as they wrestle with their choice to have unprotected creampies..."what would our neighbors think?"

This is something that can be added in the middle of a game, doesn't need extra art, and would add a lot of extra appeal. I hope more devs consider this approach.

Last edited:

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
because u said there was some scene that didn't include in current version but old v0.3
It's Karen's masturbation scene lol, we didn't like how it looked so we replaced it with the new version. Tbh I don't even have v0.3. And that scene is def not worth checking :p

Reactions: khai792

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 14, 2020
Milky Touch [v1.15] [Studio Kuma] - Original Size: 931MB

Compressed version for PC (86MB): -
done by UnRen v0.8 (Sam@F95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
This is a point I've made in other game threads: talking/thinking/doing the taboo act of (incest) impregnation is a bigger turn-on than good art because it lets your brain--the biggest sex organ of all--think through all the dirty/sexy/exciting possibilities. That makes it easy to add to games for a big payoff.

"Impregnation" really needs to be separated from "pregnancy." Too often devs think the two things are the same, and because showing pregnancy creates more work (because you need two sets of art to accommodate those who don't like preggo sex) it's usually relegated to the endings with barely any mention.

But the really sexy part about impregnation/pregnancy are the implications of these actions, how they violate societal norms, family relationships, marriage vows, etc. It can be shown through the characters' thoughts and conversations as they wrestle with their choice to have unprotected creampies..."what would our neighbors think?"

This is something that can be added in the middle of a game, doesn't need extra art, and would add a lot of extra appeal. I hope more devs consider this approach.
I'm sorry, are you sure you're speaking about impregnation? Not about some deviant or perverted thing but the most normal thing there's in sex. It's fetish (or kink), just like incest, but, like incest again, it's what society made wrong, not the thing itself (yeah, there's nothing wrong with incest, it's only societal taboo, nothing more). Impregnation never violates any societal norms, even in fucked in head western countries' societies impregnation does not violate societal norms, quite the opposite. That's the reason the marriage is for, the reason the sex is for (seriosly, that's why we having sex, only for that). And you cannot have new family members without impregnation. It's really the most normal thing 'cause it's the only natural reason for sex, for making love.
Why is that a kink, loved by some (myself included)? Besides the simple instinct, that is engraved in human males' behavior, I think the main reason it becomes a fetish - impregnation means pregnancy, pregnancy means children. And the sad fact is not every woman wants to have children with you (even your wife not obliged to want it). And maybe you both want children but you are sentient enough to realize that your finances doesn't allow you that. Whatever the reason you don't have what you want. And if some game give us what we want (if there's in-game "you", I mean male MC we playing), even in this virtual form, it's awesome.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Artwork is great but far too few images. Only one or two for the sex scenes. It is a VISUAL NOVEL.

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes