studyguide

Jun 23, 2019
Yes, and if you try to name him Kuma!!! Something REALLY good will happen to you ;)
Try it with our latest update (Link posted on Patreon)
P.S. you only need to do it once, after the miracle happens, feel free to change it back.
Is it a joke ? I can´t figure out any ways to change the MC name

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Yes, and if you try to name him Kuma!!! Something REALLY good will happen to you ;)
P.S. you only need to do it once, after the miracle happens, feel free to change it back.
But where do I change the name? I can't find it it anywhere in the option setting.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
does he turn into that bear from tekken?

• Haha
Reactions: Studio Kuma

KittenVox

Feb 27, 2020
What melodious voice you have! Your voice is the perfect match to the amzing art work, which made this game a godlike treasure, very appreciate your work:D(y)
Thank you all again so, so much. <3

All kudos to Messieurs and the Kuma team for the phenomenal story and characters. They are amazing. Rarely do I have the opportunity to work with such an enormously talented bunch.

• Haha
Reactions: Studio Kuma

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Thank you all again so, so much. <3

All kudos to Messieurs and the Kuma team for the phenomenal story and characters. They are amazing. Rarely do I have the opportunity to work with such an enormously talented bunch.
No thank you for ALL the Amazing works, loves and efforts you had poured into our project and our team!
I'd be lying if I say I didn't fall in love with your voice when I was first hearing the reels. :ROFLMAO:

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes