Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
While the animations are good there is a great lack of images in the story. Plenty of long texts without a change of image. It is meant to be a visual novel but without images it is very tiring.
Changing names or relationships after starting has no effect. The story is very good and intriguing but get more visual content.
which version did you download?

Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
After thorough testing I found that there is no issue with the relationships and names, only thing I could think of is that players are trying to set them by pressing enter instead of clicking the checkmark, a patch is coming to allow players to press enter in order to set these.

If any of you are having issues setting names and relationships and you confirmed them by clicking the checkmark, reply to this post with the version you are using (android/pc/mac), whether this happens in-game or in the main menu, and if it is in-game, if you loaded a save or started a new game.

All previously posted bugs have been fixed.

mvl

Some Guy
Donor
Jul 30, 2017
There are plenty of errors in the android version. Looking forward for a fix!

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
After thorough testing I found that there is no issue with the relationships and names, only thing I could think of is that players are trying to set them by pressing enter instead of clicking the checkmark, a patch is coming to allow players to press enter in order to set these.

If any of you are having issues setting names and relationships and you confirmed them by clicking the checkmark, reply to this post with the version you are using (android/pc/mac), whether this happens in-game or in the main menu, and if it is in-game, if you loaded a save or started a new game.

All previously posted bugs have been fixed.
I used pc v1.0 version the latest one. Set all the relationships before starting a new game, by clicking the check button. Victor mostly refers to Karen as Karen for the most part until maybe the drinking game, then it's more 50/50. Claudia is fine until day then when most of the time she's Claudia instead of set naming (but it's surprisingly like 50/50 in sex scenes, at least in the bathroom scene)

Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
I used pc v1.0 version the latest one. Set all the relationships before starting a new game, by clicking the check button. Victor mostly refers to Karen as Karen for the most part until maybe the drinking game, then it's more 50/50. Claudia is fine until day then when most of the time she's Claudia instead of set naming (but it's surprisingly like 50/50 in sex scenes, at least in the bathroom scene)
Could you post a save that I could check?

Dec 22, 2018
Messieurs I love the update. The art style and the lewd scenes are amazing. But it would be cool if you could name your saves to know which path you are on because now only the screen and date time gets saved.

Reactions: dantedmc1

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Could you post a save that I could check?
What kind of save? Which part of the game? I started from beginning so have many saves. And do you need the persistent thing as well?
Edit. I will be busy for a while so uploading save now. It's start of Day 10. Also the Day 10 bathroom scene doesn't seem to unlock, even tho I redid it

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
after thinking about it for awhile, i've realized that no matter what path it was, you still get to have sex with claudia. doesn't make sense maybe? because there are some paths that only allow a few intimate acts with claudia, such as the massage thing, and if you don't take that path, you still get to have sex with her anyway. i'm guessing that the more interactions with claudia, you get the bathroom scene, and less interactions, you have the bedroom scene. still, in these paths, there are too few interactions between them to get the bedroom scene anyway.

ok, so maybe she was drunk, but then, she has been drunk one too many times already, and she managed to come back home while keeping her clothes and panties on. so... why did claudia have sex with MC?

as i already said earlier, claudia was very much aware of what was happening. she knew who she was with. so what? does claudia love MC? if she does, how many times will she use the drunk excuse just so she could have sex with MC? will she start inviting MC to evening drinks at home, just so they could fuck each others' brains out? and even if they kept doing that, how many times will the excuse hold? eventually, she'll realize that she isn't fooling anyone. after all, she knows that MC wasn't drunk, but chose to have sex with her anyway.

anyway, next update will be juicy - unless the evil dev decides to spirit claudia away on another flight job. i think, if i had a choice, i would like to resolve this issue the fastest way possible, and make damned sure that she knows she is loved. wouldn't care if she says she needs time, because it's already too late. it happened already. if she declines, get her drunk again.,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tony_AG

Oct 29, 2017
Bit annoyed that Victor has a bigger penis than the MC. Anyway, it's a good game looking forward to the next update. Cheers

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well i give priority to Mc only when i play ;) Last sex scene was Hot Hope next update focuses on MC and Animations
:love: (y)

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have her set as mc mother, in my playthrough she said ''i am your mo...", should be obvious she was going to say "i am your mom/mother".
And about Marcello thing, it made me wonder why would he all of a sudden think about mc and his mom in such a way, mc was quite surprised too. Now, after Claudia let mc have her so easy(and Claudia is anything but easy, i mean even though men hiting on her all the time and her hussbend is trash, she never even considered to cheat on him or just dump him), seems like she has been hiding forbidden feelings for mc, and Marcello knows about it or at least suspects, thats why he feels so insecure.

Reactions: BlackCobalt
4.10 star(s) 139 Votes