gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
after thinking about it for awhile, i've realized that no matter what path it was, you still get to have sex with claudia. doesn't make sense maybe? because there are some paths that only allow a few intimate acts with claudia, such as the massage thing, and if you don't take that path, you still get to have sex with her anyway. i'm guessing that the more interactions with claudia, you get the bathroom scene, and less interactions, you have the bedroom scene. still, in these paths, there are too few interactions between them to get the bedroom scene anyway.

ok, so maybe she was drunk, but then, she has been drunk one too many times already, and she managed to come back home while keeping her clothes and panties on. so... why did claudia have sex with MC?

as i already said earlier, claudia was very much aware of what was happening. she knew who she was with. so what? does claudia love MC? if she does, how many times will she use the drunk excuse just so she could have sex with MC? will she start inviting MC to evening drinks at home, just so they could fuck each others' brains out? and even if they kept doing that, how many times will the excuse hold? eventually, she'll realize that she isn't fooling anyone. after all, she knows that MC wasn't drunk, but chose to have sex with her anyway.

anyway, next update will be juicy - unless the evil dev decides to spirit claudia away on another flight job. i think, if i had a choice, i would like to resolve this issue the fastest way possible, and make damned sure that she knows she is loved. wouldn't care if she says she needs time, because it's already too late. it happened already. if she declines, get her drunk again.,

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
Got damn the production value and overall quality improved one hell of a lot since the last versions. Look at the detailed art, the different outfits and hairstyles for the girls, the environmental backgrounds and so on! I knew this game was promising the first I set eyes on it and it doesn't fail to impress me with every passing update. It's on its way to become one of the greatest on F95.
Great game, loved the update and am in the hopes of hearing more from it soon, cheers! :love:
Thanks! and thanks for granting us your faith since day 1!

ahningxue

Apr 16, 2018
Can somebody tell me the right relationship, plz?
What is Claudia to me and Ashley?
What is Katelyn to me and Ashley?
What is Karen to Victor?

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
Hello guys. Can someone help me out setting up the relationships for incest? Screenshots would be ideal. Thanks!
Can somebody tell me the right relationship, plz?
What is Claudia to me and Ashley?
What is Katelyn to me and Ashley?
What is Karen to Victor?
Claudia:Mom,Mother
Kately:Aunt,Auntie
Ashley:Sis,Sister,Niece,Daughter
Karen is Victors:Mom,Mother
MC:Son,Nephew,Bro,Brother

Last edited:

vergil414

Nov 11, 2018
If my memory is correct, is the 2nd Bad End variation with the wrong dress (the sexy one~) ;)
:LOL: I really love Karen,V‘s mother.
V said Karen’s come to school without panties,what if she was at office wear pantyhose without panties, deal with someone to get something for her husband? What if our MC find the big news on camera?What would he do?

BlackCobalt

Dec 21, 2019
If my memory is correct, is the 2nd Bad End variation with the wrong dress (the sexy one~) ;)
There seems to be a problem though (for me at least). There doesn't seem to be a path where you get to pick up the wrong dress for Claudia which results in the MC staying at home. The only chance to pick a dress is if you choose to pick it up before going to school which always ends up with MC going with Victor to the party.

Reactions: saiful

Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
You know what, after hearing all this beautiful voicing, now i dont know how to go back to game without it. Seems like i am addicted to this game. Oh waiting another month for this will be torture.

Reactions: KittenVox

Studio Kuma

The Broke Dev
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2019
There seems to be a problem though (for me at least). There doesn't seem to be a path where you get to pick up the wrong dress for Claudia which results in the MC staying at home. The only chance to pick a dress is if you choose to pick it up before going to school which always ends up with MC going with Victor to the party.
:oops::oops::oops: I believe you are right
When the commission started, our story has a route for it, but something changed and ............ Oh well.

ChrisHaze

Nov 12, 2018
you're the bad one. you didn't take enough time to figure out what to click on in order to rename the player or the NPCs. renaming works just fine!
Nah I changed the name up top from player to Chris but it still says player in the game when I'm talking and when people talk to me. But hey thanks for the help.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
While the animations are good there is a great lack of images in the story. Plenty of long texts without a change of image. It is meant to be a visual novel but without images it is very tiring.
Changing names or relationships after starting has no effect. The story is very good and intriguing but get more visual content.

4.10 star(s) 139 Votes