Danyboy

Jul 21, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have her set as mc mother, in my playthrough she said ''i am your mo...", should be obvious she was going to say "i am your mom/mother".
And about Marcello thing, it made me wonder why would he all of a sudden think about mc and his mom in such a way, mc was quite surprised too. Now, after Claudia let mc have her so easy(and Claudia is anything but easy, i mean even though men hiting on her all the time and her hussbend is trash, she never even considered to cheat on him or just dump him), seems like she has been hiding forbidden feelings for mc, and Marcello knows about it or at least suspects, thats why he feels so insecure.

Reactions: BlackCobalt

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Yeah, persistent would be good too, although I can see in your save that the only name you changed was the player's name, with claudia and the others having the same names, I'll need the persistent file to check relationships.
How do I give you a persistent save? When I go to the save folder from "attach file" there's only normal saves

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
I have her set as mc mother, in my playthrough she said ''i am your mo...", should be obvious she was going to say "i am your mom/mother".
And about Marcello thing, it made me wonder why would he all of a sudden think about mc and his mom in such a way, mc was quite surprised too. Now, after Claudia let mc have her so easy(and Claudia is anything but easy, i mean even though men hiting on her all the time and her hussbend is trash, she never even considered to cheat on him or just dump him), seems like she has been hiding forbidden feelings for mc, and Marcello knows about it or at least suspects, thats why he feels so insecure.
My whole thing came from the fact that she only said "I'm... I'm your...". I have set her as mom and mother but she didn't say anything like you've suggested

KittenVox

Feb 27, 2020
Just wanted to say, the VA for Claudia has done a fantastic job so far. Really lovely work.
Thank you so very much!

I cannot say enough about what a delight it's been working with Messieurs and the rest of the crew. They're all absolutely brilliant, and voicing Claudia is a true privilege. But hearing you've enjoyed it? That's really the icing on the cake. :love:

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Thank you so very much!

I cannot say enough about what a delight it's been working with @Messieurs and the rest of the crew. They're all absolutely brilliant, and voicing Claudia is a true privilege. But hearing you've enjoyed it? That's really the icing on the cake.
You have a very sexy voice, I must say.:love:

• Love
Reactions: KittenVox

LilyIsMyBitch

Jun 13, 2018
I love the update, coz I red the changelog but, the android is so buggy man, it has a lot of errors in certain routes, like how you would like to proceed to f linda then error comes, sames as also for Claudia's route

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Walkeree

Feb 6, 2020
Thank you so very much!

I cannot say enough about what a delight it's been working with Messieurs and the rest of the crew. They're all absolutely brilliant, and voicing Claudia is a true privilege. But hearing you've enjoyed it? That's really the icing on the cake. :love:
What melodious voice you have! Your voice is the perfect match to the amzing art work, which made this game a godlike treasure, very appreciate your work:D(y)

• Love
Reactions: KittenVox

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
Holy shit! With this update the game become one of my top played. And i tried a lot of these games. The content is so little yet so good. Keep up the good work and Thanks a lot for such a great game.

Reactions: Studio Kuma

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
so where incest? how do i change relationship to incest? cus idk who is thee mom or any.

GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
So basically you can change relationship with only 3 characters, so, you cant change to tenant, aunt or something different of mom and sis... so, its not a change at all...

Osprey

Apr 27, 2017
This game went from confusing (in how to get the scenes)
to Intuitive (with the help in dialog choices)
With that amazing interaction and animation with Claudia in the bathroom, I became a patreon supporter.
Continue this amazing work.

4.10 star(s) 137 Votes