Seeking Games where you dominate goth/alternate girls?

Tyktamsyl

Oct 30, 2018
Hey, I'm looking for any games where the male main character dominates girls that have "gothic" appearances. Whether that means black/colored lipstick, pale skin (don't cancel me pls, just stating stereotypes), black clothes, fishnets, dead eyes, you name it.

I have already played:

Rogue-like Evolution
Above the Clouds
Radiant (I would classify the one girl as gothic because she has the "I don't care" attitude)
Raptus
City of Broken Dreamers (I don't actually know if this one has any goths whom are dominated, but every time I try to play it, I can never get too far)
Rainy Day (I don't remember, but I think there was something like this in this one)
Absolute Power Corruption (This is what I meant by colored lipstick)
Ecchi Sensei (Fuyu sort of, she dresses gothic, but doesn't act gothic)
Monkey Business (Sort of, not really, sister isn't really that gothic-dressed)
Tamas Awakening (Idk if I would say this counts)
Savior (I don't remember this that much, but the girls look gothic/alt)

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Oh that actually looks pretty good, does it have male domination? I notice its not in the tags but sometimes games don’t get tagged properly.
Naah nothing of that sort. Never played the full game but from what I have seen from the gallery scenes it's pretty much a vannila game

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
long road home seem like a good fit for you (not a single girl has all the things you're asking for but Nikki comes close IMO )

zero end might also be up your alley (again not 100% what you're asking for but i believe it fits the Gothic theme more as a whole)

Pale carnations is well known but i don't see it on your list, Hanna is a LI that actually would fit your description aside from the dead eyed look she's one off those fiesty goth girls