Seeking Games where you expose you mother

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Hey,

are there any games wher you secretly expose your mother?
I mean taking photos and videos and for example sell them or give them someone because you are blackmailed?
Big points if you can spy your mom getting fucked, as you can see no problem with NTR for me.^^

Photo hunt has it in some kind but it is has no impact and is not really addressed in the setting. The game itself is too lighthearted to make it interesting for me.

Big brother another story will hopefully flesh it out in the future but I will have to wait further updates.

Thanks in advance!

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v1-1-beta-nergal.3296/
and
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-twist-v0-45-final-cracked-kst.1282/
Both have selling photos / videos of the mom and in the twist there is an ntr route to set your friend up with your mom
only ones i know of, hope this helps :)
Thanks!
I will look into the twist, seems interesting.

I always wanted to play urban demons but unfortunately it is the kind of RPGM that doesn't allow mouse control and I hate playing this games with keyboard. ^^

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Thanks!
I will look into the twist, seems interesting.

I always wanted to play urban demons but unfortunately it is the kind of RPGM that doesn't allow mouse control and I hate playing this games with keyboard. ^^
Np, i also forgot to add a family venture...
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-family-venture-v0-07-supporter-willtylor.24965/
it doesn't have selling photos but..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...and i agree mouse controls are always better ^^

Reactions: darkdepths

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
Reactions: morphnet

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
This is called candaulism. The others have pretty much listed the games I know.
There's one called Family, Friends, and Strangers, but the exposure is not hidden from the mom. However, the son is the one who takes the photos and sends them to the cops.

There's also 'Restore Her Career'. It's not that good of a game but it should have what you said.

If you're willing to dig through 5ch posts, you may be able to find japanese games with this theme.

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
This is called candaulism. The others have pretty much listed the games I know.
There's one called Family, Friends, and Strangers, but the exposure is not hidden from the mom. However, the son is the one who takes the photos and sends them to the cops.

There's also 'Restore Her Career'. It's not that good of a game but it should have what you said.

If you're willing to dig through 5ch posts, you may be able to find japanese games with this theme.
Oh, thats what it's called. The more you know!:D

I tried both games. Family, Friends, and Strangers was not so much to my liking while I still love Restore Her Career, mainly because you play such an asshole.^^ Unfortunately the dev made it clear that the woman are handsoff to all other males beside the son, the MC is even pissed if someone only jokes about how hot his mother is so I doubt there will be more to it.

I have a problem with japanese games, they look soooo great and the summery of the stories are always intriguing and unique... the execution on the other hand is always terrible imo. No built-up, instant sex, terrible clichee dialoges and a lot of times it is a kinetic novel with no choices. :)

Reactions: eromaster

eromaster

Mar 27, 2018
Oh, thats what it's called. The more you know!:D

I tried both games. Family, Friends, and Strangers was not so much to my liking while I still love Restore Her Career, mainly because you play such an asshole.^^ Unfortunately the dev made it clear that the woman are handsoff to all other males beside the son, the MC is even pissed if someone only jokes about how hot his mother is so I doubt there will be more to it.

I have a problem with japanese games, they look soooo great and the summery of the stories are always intriguing and unique... the execution on the other hand is always terrible imo. No built-up, instant sex, terrible clichee dialoges and a lot of times it is a kinetic novel with no choices. :)
I hope people use the term more often.

Anyway, one minor scene in 'Photo Hunt' has you showing topless pics of Evelyn (the mom) to Mr. Roberts, as a sort of appeasement (library plot, I believe). Of course, you normally also sell voyeur photos you take to the guys at school.

Reactions: rgnar62

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I hope people use the term more often.

Anyway, one minor scene in 'Photo Hunt' has you showing topless pics of Evelyn (the mom) to Mr. Roberts, as a sort of appeasement (library plot, I believe). Of course, you normally also sell voyeur photos you take to the guys at school.
Thanks for the info I plan to play it for the little voyeurism in the future again after some updates.
Unfortunately selling photos is only a way to make money and not a real choice or has any consequences.
I hated it when the MC got angry because his friend secretely took a photo of his moms ass, dude you sell this stuff too everyone who asks and now it suddenly not right?
Damn, the game had so much potiential in regards too candaulism, sharing and NTR but it goes a different way.