Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
late to the party but if we replace ntr with footjob:

There are lots of reasons why people hate footjob in the game including the reasons you mentioned.
1. footjob kills the mood for the non footjob players. No matter avoidable or not. It kills the excitement/Interest for that particular girl with whom footjob is happening.
2. We get little content compared to the footjob players. No matter if it is 50-50 footjob /non-footjob . footjob players can play the full game(footjob route+non footjob route as bonus) and see all the lewd scenes but we have to skip a huge portion of the game.
3. Most of the games with footjob and non footjob routes have patreons who are mostly footjob fans. So footjob content gets preference. So non footjob fans mostly stays away from supporting these games. Thats why these games have very slow patreon growth compared to non footjob ones.

I think Devs who are interested in non footjob fans should go full non footjob and drop the footjob scenes skipping or avoiding the scenes will be useless. Otherwise go full footjob and drop non footjob route.
What I am trying to say is chose your target audience and make content for them. Don't try to add footjob and Non footjob in same game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, without losing generality, we can keep replacing ntr with any fetish/bodytype/relationship etc until the game has only one extremely specific theme for its "target audience".
We all have fetishes that we dislike, you could ask the dev to choose either NTR or non-NTR, some others would do the same with footjob, and then lesbian and then big tits and...
You see how flawed your logic can be?
I had an active plan in this regard, it will be optionally added to the stages for foot fetish and other fetishes.

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
There are lots of reasons why people hate ntr in the game including the reasons you mentioned.
1. NTR kills the mood for the non ntr players. No matter avoidable or not. It kills the excitement/Interest for that particular girl with whom ntr is happening.
2. We get little content compared to the ntr players. No matter if it is 50-50 ntr/non-ntr. Ntr players can play the full game(Ntr route+non ntr route as bonus) and see all the lewd scenes but we have to skip a huge portion of the game.
3. Most of the games with ntr and non ntr routes have patreons who are mostly ntr fans. So ntr content gets preference. So non ntr fans mostly stays away from supporting these games. Thats why these games have very slow patreon growth compared to non ntr ones.

I think Devs who are interested in non ntr fans should go full non ntr and drop the ntr scenes skipping or avoiding the scenes will be useless. Otherwise go full ntr and drop non ntr route.
What I am trying to say is chose your target audience and make content for them. Don't try to add NTR and Non Ntr in same game.
I am not a big NTR fan, but i don't mind ntr. Some ntr scenes are really good because of the story. In this game Ntr scene was really good ;). Having both route is a good thing. That is why this is a choice based game. I recommend dav to not to cancel ntr. If you have plan for both routes go for it :). There are lots of games have ntr and have good number of patrons. It's not about ntr, it's about the story, renders and character building. I think this game has potential in those things. So dev you do what you want to do :).

rafa30

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
does this happen when I use the icesto patch? :(
why this error?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\Win10\Downloads\Never_Back_Down\NeverBackDown-0.4.1-market/game/scripts/sounds.rpy.
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\Win10\Downloads\Never_Back_Down\NeverBackDown-0.4.1-market/game/zpatch.rpyc.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Win10\Downloads\Never_Back_Down\NeverBackDown-0.4.1-market\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Win10\Downloads\Never_Back_Down\NeverBackDown-0.4.1-market\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\Win10\Downloads\Never_Back_Down\NeverBackDown-0.4.1-market\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\Win10\Downloads\Never_Back_Down\NeverBackDown-0.4.1-market\renpy\script.py", line 771, in load_appropriate_file
raise Exception("Could not load file %s." % lastfn)
Exception: Could not load file C:\Users\Win10\Downloads\Never_Back_Down\NeverBackDown-0.4.1-market/game/zpatch.rpyc.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

bigboxbarry

Feb 3, 2018
late to the party but if we replace ntr with footjob:

There are lots of reasons why people hate footjob in the game including the reasons you mentioned.
1. footjob kills the mood for the non footjob players. No matter avoidable or not. It kills the excitement/Interest for that particular girl with whom footjob is happening.
2. We get little content compared to the footjob players. No matter if it is 50-50 footjob /non-footjob . footjob players can play the full game(footjob route+non footjob route as bonus) and see all the lewd scenes but we have to skip a huge portion of the game.
3. Most of the games with footjob and non footjob routes have patreons who are mostly footjob fans. So footjob content gets preference. So non footjob fans mostly stays away from supporting these games. Thats why these games have very slow patreon growth compared to non footjob ones.

I think Devs who are interested in non footjob fans should go full non footjob and drop the footjob scenes skipping or avoiding the scenes will be useless. Otherwise go full footjob and drop non footjob route.
What I am trying to say is chose your target audience and make content for them. Don't try to add footjob and Non footjob in same game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, without losing generality, we can keep replacing ntr with any fetish/bodytype/relationship etc until the game has only one extremely specific theme for its "target audience".
We all have fetishes that we dislike, you could ask the dev to choose either NTR or non-NTR, some others would do the same with footjob, and then lesbian and then big tits and...
You see how flawed your logic can be?
or just make ntr avoidable. people who dont like it wont be mad about skipping it so its win-win.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
anyonne know a way to enable skipping forward ive tried using UnRen-dev.bat and doesnt work
if theres no way of being able to fast forward ill just delete the game
if i wanted to read id open a book dont like being forced thanks

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
In version 0.6, ntr will be added, but there will be special scenes for the route that cannot be neutral, so I will keep both in balance.
If I remember correctly the NTR with the mother was unavoidable.
Is this changed or is there a plan to change it so that those of us who wish to avoid NTR can do so fully?

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
If I remember correctly the NTR with the mother was unavoidable.
Is this changed or is there a plan to change it so that those of us who wish to avoid NTR can do so fully?
Quoting the Developer Notes on the OP;
" There is a choice in the beginning of the game that asks you if you wanna see NTR content or not. If you choose not to see NTR content, your mother actually goes to her mother (your grandma). But if you choose to see NTR content, then your mother lies to us about going to her mother but goes to bald man named Frank."

Reactions: The ArcKnight
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes