Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kuroke

Mar 2, 2018
Now NTR is optional. If you read dev notes you can understand more.
Quick question about the ipatch. Lewd Patcher says " Windows/PC: Copy aa.rpy zpatch.rpyc into your "game" folder " but when I go to gofile there is only the aa.rpy file. Do we still need the zpatch.rpyc file?

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
anyonne know a way to enable skipping forward ive tried using UnRen-dev.bat and doesnt work
if theres no way of being able to fast forward ill just delete the game
if i wanted to read id open a book dont like being forced thanks
Unren but not working for renpy 7.4 but if you want to enable skip mode on the options menu.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
late to the party but if we replace ntr with footjob:

There are lots of reasons why people hate footjob in the game including the reasons you mentioned.
1. footjob kills the mood for the non footjob players. No matter avoidable or not. It kills the excitement/Interest for that particular girl with whom footjob is happening.
2. We get little content compared to the footjob players. No matter if it is 50-50 footjob /non-footjob . footjob players can play the full game(footjob route+non footjob route as bonus) and see all the lewd scenes but we have to skip a huge portion of the game.
3. Most of the games with footjob and non footjob routes have patreons who are mostly footjob fans. So footjob content gets preference. So non footjob fans mostly stays away from supporting these games. Thats why these games have very slow patreon growth compared to non footjob ones.

I think Devs who are interested in non footjob fans should go full non footjob and drop the footjob scenes skipping or avoiding the scenes will be useless. Otherwise go full footjob and drop non footjob route.
What I am trying to say is chose your target audience and make content for them. Don't try to add footjob and Non footjob in same game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, without losing generality, we can keep replacing ntr with any fetish/bodytype/relationship etc until the game has only one extremely specific theme for its "target audience".
We all have fetishes that we dislike, you could ask the dev to choose either NTR or non-NTR, some others would do the same with footjob, and then lesbian and then big tits and...
You see how flawed your logic can be?
Ok before we get started I am talking about games that doesn't have ntr as the main selling point I am totally fine if there are games that the main point of the story is ntr i'll just avoid them.

First let me just say to people that try to justify ntr with this logic just don't ntr is a whole other beast that any other fetish doesn't even come close to the destructive nature of this death sentience of a fetish has on an none ntr game how it worms it's way through out the game is just mind boggling.

Now let me tell you the main reason the people hate ntr going over how it just makes you feel like s*it. The main reason people hate the ntr fetish is the fact that much like a plague it starts out small with one or two characters with maybe one or two scenes then it starts spreading reaching out to the rest of the characters till the point the game is forced to be 50% or more of the ntr fetish which in return skewers the other fetishes that are in the game since at that point the dev has to cut down on the other fetishes to fully implement ntr to all the women in the game (Which takes up most of the devs time).

(Before anyone tells me what I already know this doesn't apply to every game that starts putting ntr in their game but it's different since most of the devs just stops making more ntr (keeping whats already in the game but not making more) before it can get to far out of control. The other way is the dev keeps the ntr small in the game by making the ntr none canon in a way that keeps it far away from the main story or just simply powering through the temptation and really keeping the ntr small keeping it to just one or two characters so it never has a chance to outweigh the other fetishes).

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Is ntr actually a decent part of the story? Or is it just the mom sleeping around like the Dev note says?

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Ok before we get started I am talking about games that doesn't have ntr as the main selling point I am totally fine if there are games that the main point of the story is ntr i'll just avoid them.

First let me just say to people that try to justify ntr with this logic just don't ntr is a whole other beast that any other fetish doesn't even come close to the destructive nature of this death sentience of a fetish has on an none ntr game how it worms it's way through out the game is just mind boggling.

Now let me tell you the main reason the people hate ntr going over how it just makes you feel like s*it. The main reason people hate the ntr fetish is the fact that much like a plague it starts out small with one or two characters with maybe one or two scenes then it starts spreading reaching out to the rest of the characters till the point the game is forced to be 50% or more of the ntr fetish which in return skewers the other fetishes that are in the game since at that point the dev has to cut down on the other fetishes to fully implement ntr to all the women in the game (Which takes up most of the devs time).
I'll add more new scenes that don't include ntr for whoever doesn't want to see ntr content. There'll be a balance fetish amount. Ntr will never cut others off.

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Is ntr actually a decent part of the story? Or is it just the mom sleeping around like the Dev note says?
I want you to wait for 0.6 to see the NTR logic of the game. I have a specific plan for each fetish, but I want to do it without breaking the scenario.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Never give up backing down.

I just think I will "threat her - and not download her". At least, until they get the hang of making even the description and preview pics not about their bad English...

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Three of the download links for the incest patch threw popups {didn't try pixeldrain; i think i had bad experience with it in the past}; two of them {gofile and filsupload} wouldn't let you download unless you clicked something.

Nevah hatchie, GI.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I'll add more new scenes that don't include ntr for whoever doesn't want to see ntr content. There'll be a balance fetish amount. Ntr will never cut others off.
So you can cut down on ntr so it never has a way to outweigh the other fetishes is to keep it small keeping it to one or two characters and never letting it get to the other characters that doesn't already have it.

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Never give up backing down.

I just think I will "threat her - and not download her". At least, until they get the hang of making even the description and preview pics not about their bad English...
Yes, I apologize for my English. There was a warning in the old version, but in this version, I deleted that post while adding Ruby at startup, and in the bugfix version I will add this article again. I'm sorry for the bad experience I have had for you.

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
I was about to download this game, since apparently the NTR is optional, but according to what Jellyluve says, it could be that the dev invests too much time, or gives too much importance to that fetish, resulting in half a story. And even worse in such an important character, as the MC's mother. So better instead of the download button I'll press the ignore button.;)
Anyway, good luck to the dev with his project. :)
You can read dev log and game has 1600 render and game have only 1 ntr scene. And this scene has 30 render.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
You can read dev log and game has 1600 render and game have only 1 ntr scene. And this scene has 30 render.
So far only 30 renders but you wrote yourself that you are planning more ntr and in addition those who don't like ntr even more don't like it and sometimes they even hate when a ntr involves someone from the mc family and in this particular case the mother of mc.

Reactions: laeg and El Tanque

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
I don't think the facts involved actually mattered in the real core intention behind that post.

Although you'd think there would be some unsaid etiquette rule that as a game dev themselves they wouldn't be popping into other people's game threads to make those type of "contributions".

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ccrider666

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
So you can cut down on ntr so it never has a way to outweigh the other fetishes is to keep it small keeping it to one or two characters and never letting it get to the other characters that doesn't already have it.
OR, you can make a proper game by applying NTR to every character while including the lesser fetishes.

Thanks for the game Antidote Lab. , best of luck. (y)

Last edited by a moderator:

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
So far only 30 renders but you wrote yourself that you are planning more ntr and in addition those who don't like ntr even more don't like it and sometimes they even hate when a ntr involves someone from the mc family and in this particular case the mother of mc.
Let's consider ntr as a fetish. For every fetish I add, there will be vanilla scenes that balance it. For example, if there is a footjob, there will also be normal sex. Those who do not choose NTR will not see the scene that will be seen by those who do not like NTR. if he wants to see scenes in non ntr story he will have to play the game with non ntr. NTR is a kind of interactive selection. If you say I do not want NTR, your stage will decrease, yes, but it will be valid for those who want NTR.

liquid74

Apr 3, 2020
Ugh... One of these games when you extract it you get folders everywhere. So messy. The font is tiny as well.
But looks like a promising so I'll overlook these annoyances.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes