Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SinnedBad

Jul 26, 2018
@ Developer:

I highly recommend setting your scenes in a way that the text box won't cover important things on the screen, especially faces.

I rarely played a Rpy game where I constantly felt the need to hide the textbox this much, which is especially inconvenient because you can't use the middle mouse button here as you can do in 99,9% other games. And for good reason, too. The thing about Ren'Py games is that you only need the mouse, so being forced to switch to keyboard constantly is really kind of annoying.

Reactions: Antidote Lab.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Never back down" version "0.4.1".

Note: A big thanks to "anne O'nymous" for the enormous help without which the translation would have been impossible.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Never back down" versione "0.4.1".

Nota: Un grande grazie a "anne O'nymous" per l'enorme aiuto senza il quale la traduzione sarebbe stata impossibile.

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Here is the Italian translation of "Never back down" version "0.4.1".

Note: A big thanks to "anne O'nymous" for the enormous help without which the translation would have been impossible.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is: Mega

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Never back down" versione "0.4.1".

Nota: Un grande grazie a "anne O'nymous" per l'enorme aiuto senza il quale la traduzione sarebbe stata impossibile.

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è: Mega

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!
What you do is very meaningful to me. Thank you. I add this to the game immediately. If you contact me on Discord, I would like to put Italian language support at 0.5.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Hi wondering if this is worth playing I don't care for ntr just my opinion so wondering if the game is balanced? Is ntr/non-ntr content even or is this favor one over the other?

Is there enough non-ntr content for it to be worth downloading? Or should I move on there are plenty of games that are either balanced or don't have ntr?

Thank you for your time :)

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
Hi wondering if this is worth playing I don't care for ntr just my opinion so wondering if the game is balanced? Is ntr/non-ntr content even or is this favor one over the other?

Is there enough non-ntr content for it to be worth downloading? Or should I move on there are plenty of games that are either balanced or don't have ntr?

As far as I can remember, there is only 1 NTR scene, and that scene will appear again in version 0.6.

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019

The game has 1000 render and NTR scene total 30 render

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
After fucking the girl that is stock to the wall the game suddenly ends.
Is this the end of version or a bug?

Scapest

Jul 8, 2017
Hey what's the difference between basic and advanced ui? i search in the thread but i didn't understood

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Hey what's the difference between basic and advanced ui? i search in the thread but i didn't understood
advanced UI has more animation, basic UI is easy to use but both UI is deleted on 0.5 I changed completely game UI. 0.5 release is soo soon

Reactions: Scapest

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Why does the incest patch change the sister's name to Sister instead of just her nickname?

Kinda weird when everyone calls her sister.

Reactions: rhcp725

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
There are lots of reasons why people hate ntr in the game including the reasons you mentioned.
1. NTR kills the mood for the non ntr players. No matter avoidable or not. It kills the excitement/Interest for that particular girl with whom ntr is happening.
2. We get little content compared to the ntr players. No matter if it is 50-50 ntr/non-ntr. Ntr players can play the full game(Ntr route+non ntr route as bonus) and see all the lewd scenes but we have to skip a huge portion of the game.
3. Most of the games with ntr and non ntr routes have patreons who are mostly ntr fans. So ntr content gets preference. So non ntr fans mostly stays away from supporting these games. Thats why these games have very slow patreon growth compared to non ntr ones.

I think Devs who are interested in non ntr fans should go full non ntr and drop the ntr scenes skipping or avoiding the scenes will be useless. Otherwise go full ntr and drop non ntr route.
What I am trying to say is chose your target audience and make content for them. Don't try to add NTR and Non Ntr in same game.
late to the party but if we replace ntr with footjob:

There are lots of reasons why people hate footjob in the game including the reasons you mentioned.
1. footjob kills the mood for the non footjob players. No matter avoidable or not. It kills the excitement/Interest for that particular girl with whom footjob is happening.
2. We get little content compared to the footjob players. No matter if it is 50-50 footjob /non-footjob . footjob players can play the full game(footjob route+non footjob route as bonus) and see all the lewd scenes but we have to skip a huge portion of the game.
3. Most of the games with footjob and non footjob routes have patreons who are mostly footjob fans. So footjob content gets preference. So non footjob fans mostly stays away from supporting these games. Thats why these games have very slow patreon growth compared to non footjob ones.

I think Devs who are interested in non footjob fans should go full non footjob and drop the footjob scenes skipping or avoiding the scenes will be useless. Otherwise go full footjob and drop non footjob route.
What I am trying to say is chose your target audience and make content for them. Don't try to add footjob and Non footjob in same game.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As you can see, without losing generality, we can keep replacing ntr with any fetish/bodytype/relationship etc until the game has only one extremely specific theme for its "target audience".
We all have fetishes that we dislike, you could ask the dev to choose either NTR or non-NTR, some others would do the same with footjob, and then lesbian and then big tits and...
You see how flawed your logic can be?

PariahLies

Dec 21, 2018
I've no interest in this game's content, but really dude? Hand/nitpicked a post from 4 months ago to slide your own point across and comparing a fetish that the vast majority finds revolting to ones that the vast majority can happily ignore or simply not care about if it's in a game? It's like you want to start a fire.

McZoy

Aug 6, 2018
Dear Developer Congrats for your wonderful game. The only issue is the limited number of save slots in combination with a complex plot resulting in a difficult game play. KR

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes