Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
Been looking at this game for a while and finally decided to try it out since it almost has a 4 star rating and oh man was i dissapointed.
The main character is generic, stupid and boring. The story is so fast paced and unoriginal it very quickly becomes uninteresting. The female characters literally jump on mc's dick the moment they see him (even the sister), there's no character building at all. Models and animations are pretty standard and the writing/grammar needs alot of work, there were times i almost got dizzy reading some on the dialogue.

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
I've been fair in previous releases (and even defended the game), but this is a pretty big bug. Almost game breaking. If it's not registering you having Madison or Rachel as a girlfriend, it's not letting you see the story path you choose. A bug that big should be fixed asap. Waiting another month or 2 for the bug to be fixed is too long. That's why developers release hot fixes, to fix bugs that stops the game from progressing properly.

And are we going to need to start a new game every time an update is released? It happens in other games on this site every now and then, but that's when there are huge changes made to the game (like new code and stuff). The last two updates (I started following after 0.2) required us to start a new game over instead of just picking up where the last update left off. That's a pretty big inconvenience, and it makes me want to skip future updates until old saves start working, or the game is completed.
I'm trying to fix the error. It loads before 0.5 and all errors are fixed.

Reactions: Reifon

Poncheeker

Nov 10, 2020
Very good quality and renders for the first job. Interesting character design and story weave. Congratulations AntidoteLab, it's definitely a quality job. Pros: + Graphics very nice + Dialogs good + Story is very nice +Characters very very good +Wonderful game wonderfull awesome mate awesome never back down antidotelab !

BTWZ1

Mar 20, 2019
Been looking at this game for a while and finally decided to try it out since it almost has a 4 star rating and oh man was i dissapointed.
The main character is generic, stupid and boring. The story is so fast paced and unoriginal it very quickly becomes uninteresting. The female characters literally jump on mc's dick the moment they see him (even the sister), there's no character building at all. Models and animations are pretty standard and the writing/grammar needs alot of work, there were times i almost got dizzy reading some on the dialogue.
Well. You can do your own game what will be better in all aspects.

humbaraci

Jul 25, 2020
Shener-Shen. hahahahahaq. I didn't finish it. When i saw that nickname -a min ago- i came here to comment immediately. Game seems good so far. I will be supporting you with my heart. Not with dollars sorry :((. You know (maybe not) how it is where i live. Wish you luck and sevgiler, saygılar, başarılar :)(y)(y)

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Shener-Shen. hahahahahaq. I didn't finish it. When i saw that nickname -a min ago- i came here to comment immediately. Game seems good so far. I will be supporting you with my heart. Not with dollars sorry :((. You know (maybe not) how it is where i live. Wish you luck and sevgiler, saygılar, başarılar :)(y)(y)
;) i understand u .I'm glad you understand this joke.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Is there any way to change the UI after your 1st choice? Or do I have to reinstall the game?

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
Is there any way to change the UI after your 1st choice? Or do I have to reinstall the game?
No need to reinstall. Just delete both "persistent" files in game\saves and C:\Users\*YourUsername*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Never Back Down.
But I warn you that, at least for now, it's not possible to load the saves created with one UI when using the other.
Perhaps this will be solved too in v. 0.4.1, as long as it's feasible.

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
No need to reinstall. Just delete both "persistent" files in game\saves and C:\Users\*YourUsername*\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\Never Back Down.
But I warn you that, at least for now, it's not possible to load the saves created with one UI when using the other.
Perhaps this will be solved too in v. 0.4.1, as long as it's feasible.
Yes I fixed I am waiting for proofreading and then I release 0.4.1

Reactions: DanMachiFan

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Hello, Is NTR limited to some events or is it really like some comments say, half the game?

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Game contents total 1000 render and ntr scene total 25 renders (and ntr totally optional) I leave the percentage calculation to you

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
So game is really just about sloppy seconds? And watching others f your girls so mc never backs down from being cucked?

I would say game needs new title and overview!!

Why make ntr avoidable if your not going to make any non-ntr content just curious? I play alot of good games with optional/avoidable ntr but content is usually even sex scene for both routes ntr and non-ntr this doesn't seem balanced at all just dis jointed. Wow so unfortunate.
just my opinion but needs alot of work!

I really don't understand the title or the overview none of that is describing this game??? Where's the romance while some other guy is f-ing your girls??
Yeah the MC seems like a real bitch and every girl is a hoe to me it seems like the game will be 90% NTR and the rest will be none NTR. Since there has not been a single choice about not backing down all the MC does is back down.

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Yeah the MC seems like a real bitch and every girl is a hoe to me it seems like the game will be 90% NTR and the rest will be none NTR. Since there has not been a single choice about not backing down all the MC does is back down.
I haven't gotten around to playing the latest update. Mostly because I'm annoyed I have to start a new save again. But what is this referring to?

As of v0.3, there was no NTR. It was only sex scenes involving the MC (and there was quite a bit), or the MC spying on two women having sex (which he capped off by having sex himself). Was there a big shift in the game with this latest update, where there is only NTR scenes? Seems unlikely considering how the game has gone so far.

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
I haven't gotten around to playing the latest update. Mostly because I'm annoyed I have to start a new save again. But what is this referring to?

As of v0.3, there was no NTR. It was only sex scenes involving the MC (and there was quite a bit), or the MC spying on two women having sex (which he capped off by having sex himself). Was there a big shift in the game with this latest update, where there is only NTR scenes? Seems unlikely considering how the game has gone so far.
Game contents total 1000 render and ntr scene total 25 renders (and ntr totally optional) I leave the percentage calculation to you

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
Yea, I just played through it. Unless I'm missing something the only "NTR" scene in this game is still the mother cheating on MC's dad. I don't know what the other guy was talking about. It's still barely an NTR game. There are way more non-NTR scenes in this game.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes