Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Qoo-Rilla

Jun 14, 2018
Well, that's a good frame for this game, but one rule was forgotten. Anything extra may not be a good thing. Eg: in normal ren'py games save / load is under the right mouse button. Now it’s behind a separate menu. And that separate menu doesn’t please myself at all. Even if it only takes a second, muscle memory always takes the profit from this and is always retrieved from there under the right button. At this point, this separate menu is already starting to fuck up.

Save is a little wrong anyway. It is on page 1 when the save menu opens. At least I make mistakes myself when save goes to the wrong place. So this game requires a big fix in this area.

Last edited:

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Well, that's a good frame for this game, but one rule was forgotten. Anything extra may not be a good thing. Eg: in normal ren'py games save / load is under the right mouse button. Now it’s behind a separate menu. And that separate menu doesn’t please myself at all. Even if it only takes a second, muscle memory always takes the profit from this and is always retrieved from there under the right button. At this point, this separate menu is already starting to fuck up.

Save is a little wrong anyway. It is on page 1 when the save menu opens. At least I make mistakes myself when save goes to the wrong place. So this game requires a big fix in this area.
IF you dont like save system u can use basic ui

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
How do I turn on that basic UI? I would love for its basic interface. They have tried to make this a little too great and gone wrong. Too much bling bling is always bad.
You can change on 0.4.1 and this patch come in 24h

Terrigen

Oct 30, 2018
Current version (4.1) is broken. After MC texts with Ruby, the S character shows up and we get the messages "Image 'ctc_adv' not found.
Could not jump to label: ep3start3
This may be because the next chapter has not been imported yet."

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Current version (4.1) is broken. After MC texts with Ruby, the S character shows up and we get the messages "Image 'ctc_adv' not found.
Could not jump to label: ep3start3
This may be because the next chapter has not been imported yet."
Thanks for report i'll fix this. IF you want to fix now copy this file on game/scripts

Reactions: Terrigen
Dec 6, 2017
Great game, renders are excellent and like that the story doesn't drag like so many others, I just wished that it would have more save slots.

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
I literally can't download this game. I can download other games on the same sources (nopy, uploadheaven etc.) but this game getting download awfully slowly. Could you fix it somehow? Maybe changing sources?

Max-Payne

Oct 13, 2017
After the odd halloween party woke up in a hospital and game ended here. I didn't even see the mom. And that halloween? What the hell was that? I didn't understand a thing. Did i something wrong?

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes