Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Snusen

May 27, 2018
Yeah so far its seems there are a lot scenes missing like when Jennifer told us to meet her but she didn't tell us we just showed up
Did not play any of the other choices so i dunno if there is story tied to that that you might miss but if so thats a bit of a bad design choice.

Also there is just a random line of turkish in the middle of the story when you are at the... what i assume is a party? at the end before you wake up at the hospital....

Dan57

Oct 2, 2018
Wtf, I just didn't got any images on android at all. Not a single one, only showing me "error image xxxx not found"

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
So is this becoming another one of those 50% non NTR 50% NTR games?
Yeah, close your eyes or look the other way when motherfuckers fuck your girls and you good, no hard feelings.:ROFLMAO: Your MC didn't see it, so it never happened.:WeSmart:

Joke aside, Antidote Lab. tell the story how you want it bruh, feedback and constructive criticism are essential for a dev to be successful in this biz, but you can't change your story every update just bcz ppl don't like some aspects of it. The result will be a total clusterfuck, and you'll lose patrons/potential patrons bcz of that. Good or bad it's your first project, you can always improve and do better.(y)

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Yeah, close your eyes or look the other way when motherfuckers fuck your girls and you good, no hard feelings.:ROFLMAO: Your MC didn't see it, so it never happened.:WeSmart:

Joke aside, Antidote Lab. tell the story how you want it bruh, feedback and constructive criticism are essential for a dev to be successful in this biz, but you can't change your story every update just bcz ppl don't like some aspects of it. The result will be a total clusterfuck, and you'll lose patrons/potential patrons bcz of that. Good or bad it's your first project, you can always improve and do better.(y)
Did you even play this? It's already a clusterfuck:LOL: the story doesn't flow smoothly at all things just seem to happen at random

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Did you even play this? It's already a clusterfuck:LOL: the story doesn't flow smoothly at all things just seem to happen at random
I know bruh, I played it, but it's the man's first project and he don't have a big income. Why all the negativity ??

All the big devs in the business started from the bottom to get where they are today.;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
How do we change the UI to the other option? I picked the 'fancy' one and it's a cluster. I want to swap back to the old one but no way to do so in settings, and close/relaunching the game doesn't do shit.

Reactions: SloppyJohnson

Petering

Sep 8, 2019
The "Fancy UI" made this really unplayable. It is so out of place and is a total distraction. It is really overcompensating. I hope there is a way to change it back so I can give this another go.

Reactions: EZ8lt

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
OMG i'm playing through the Halloween party and i can not stop laughing between the abrupt scene changes, grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes, the mc acting like clueless idiot its all just too damn funny:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I do hope the dev can sort these issues out but a part of me doesn't want him to:LOL:

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
So game is really just about sloppy seconds? And watching others f your girls so mc never backs down from being cucked?

I would say game needs new title and overview!!

Why make ntr avoidable if your not going to make any non-ntr content just curious? I play alot of good games with optional/avoidable ntr but content is usually even sex scene for both routes ntr and non-ntr this doesn't seem balanced at all just dis jointed. Wow so unfortunate.
just my opinion but needs alot of work!

I really don't understand the title or the overview none of that is describing this game??? Where's the romance while some other guy is f-ing your girls??

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
who do you choose to play with is stuck on the screen. it will not go away. tried re start but same thing. any suggestions?
I do like it so far so I hope it can be fixed.

Tod666

Sep 15, 2019
hello, i need help i can't play i have a black screen (no images) just the text i play on android
thank you

Reactions: YRS™

RTZ8686

Jul 23, 2019
Looks promising until v2.0 due to multiple branches provided to the players, but looks cheesy from v3.0 onwards, pretty linear story no matters what choices has been selected. MC get laid pretty cheaply, seems every girls on this game is a slut.

Reactions: Xarald
3.30 star(s) 23 Votes