Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
I don't really even think the NTR scene qualifies as NTR on the MC. Not looking for a debate, I get the see a girl in a Male-MC game that is for Him only thinking cause I have it too most of the time. She isn't cheating on the MC so I don't feel it myself. My NTR thought could change for me for sure if headed that way through MC getting close but stuck on sidelines or any number of other ways. I am hoping MC get a chance to take advantage of the information from the scene, but it could always go the other way too (then I turn NTR switch to off cause not my thing).

Last edited:

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
I absolutely love when a game gets an update that ends at the same place the last update did. If you spent all of your effort changing Ruby and counted that as an update that's bs mainly because there wasn't anything wrong with her original look.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
renders seem nice, but comment look all over the place, early comment say menu are hell english is worse, then it turn ntr troll against troll ntr and i'm a bit lost, is the game readable without painkiller ? is the non ntr version still a game or just a censored story ? is the ntr version unavoidalbe ntr ? i'm just asking fact not for comment about how ntr should be burned or spread every where (spreading it seem unsannitary please stay protected Oo)

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
renders seem nice, but comment look all over the place, early comment say menu are hell english is worse, then it turn ntr troll against troll ntr and i'm a bit lost, is the game readable without painkiller ? is the non ntr version still a game or just a censored story ? is the ntr version unavoidalbe ntr ? i'm just asking fact not for comment about how ntr should be burned or spread every where (spreading it seem unsannitary please stay protected Oo)
It is avoidable. You'll lose one scene at this time with NTR off. 30 renders of 1600 according to dev. Hardly missing a thing IMO

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: acondo

Serkana

Aug 6, 2017
I absolutely love when a game gets an update that ends at the same place the last update did. If you spent all of your effort changing Ruby and counted that as an update that's bs mainly because there wasn't anything wrong with her original look.
Game needs to be replayed from the start since we now got relationship and character stats.
Btw, love the new Ruby.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
It is avoidable. You'll lose one scene at this time with NTR off. 30 renders of 1600 according to dev. Hardly missing a thing IMO
you do realise that you don't anwser any of my question and repeat something writen in the overview and the comment just before mine ?

• Angry
Reactions: pearos

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
This gonna be another culture shock (cuckfest) and most of the content is going to be ntr mark my words, the first versions had forced ntr meaning that the dev plan from the beginning was ntr dont cry when you don't get content on the non cuck path.
i have no problem with a double story readable by both even if i think that it's a bit too much for most dev i saw around here, problem is there's an ntr version and a "vanilla" version, it's not your choice that bring you on one side or the other
No

It is still a game.

Yes
thanks for your precise anwser, what interested me more was the readability and then to know if the final version of the game would be full ntr story separated by a switch from a ntr version with a my little pony philter, wich seem probable when you think of all the precedent ^^
i guess seeing your comment i'll come back in a couple of month when dev get a proofreader and flesh out the story ^^
still a bit doubtfull about the double story ...

Reactions: Lou111

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
i have no problem with a double story readable by both even if i think that it's a bit too much for most dev i saw around here, problem is there's an ntr version and a "vanilla" version, it's not your choice that bring you on one side or the other

thanks for your precise anwser, what interested me more was the readability and then to know if the final version of the game would be full ntr story separated by a switch from a ntr version with a my little pony philter, wich seem probable when you think of all the precedent ^^
i guess seeing your comment i'll come back in a couple of month when dev get a proofreader and flesh out the story ^^
still a bit doubtfull about the double story ...
Sorry for misreading your question initially.

I recommend checking the game out now if you're not an NTR fan because there is almost no NTR at this time (0 NTR whatsoever according to hardcore NTR fans). Next patch promises more NTR content so IMO you should see if this game is for you now so you don't waste the mental RAM. As for the engrishes I believe most of the existing content has been around for a patch already so it shouldn't be so bad.

• Angry
Reactions: acondo

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
I'm not impressed.

I read all 33 pages of this thread and I tell ya, it breaks my heart. The dev put some NTR in the game and pissed off some of the players, that part I understand. Then the Swarm came, the non-NTR peeps came with their little claws and latched on to the thread and it turned into a bunch of shit just like what you just typed. The dev then Changed the game and made it where the NTR was optional. What happened???? All the people that were "on the fence"? All those people claiming that the game would have more support if there was no NTR, do you see them?

Oh you're right here!

People like me are the reason that non-committal NTR-haters moved away and this game has limited support? Go back and read it for yourself if you want but I'll tell you right now you'd be hard pressed in finding comments like mine scaring people off. If I had to guess where the lack of support is coming from (specifically related to fetishes) it would be from the dev's lack of commitment to one side or the other. Bending to the will of people like you and having nothing to show for it is just... sad.

Perhaps I got carried away and wanted to show my support to the developer and his tastes. These guys bear their goddamn souls when making these games and his work has gotten so much shit and very little support so I said my piece.
You are not impressed ? Huh And.....
Everything below is my easement

First thing NTR is not a common fetish (same for incest) ,not every one are naturally cucks.when you add ntr you closed off a big chunk of potential players(I will say biggest chunk) . that is fine every Dev has his own story.
Now let's talk about anti-ntr guys ,commenting about what they don't like and hate in the game I don't see anything thing wrong it .you support ntr they dislike.this fights mostly happens in optional ntr games .I am strong believer of that it should be white or black(either ntr or don't even think about it).when you make ntr optional it becomes irrelevant to the story anyway .so then why keep it in first place that can make people guessing ,one day it will take over and non ntr path will be side story. I am here long enough to know plenty of games gone that way .

Bending for people like me(stop looking in the mirror) ?the game still has the tag doesn't it .it is people like you who burns the bridge for Devs to either side by commenting I will give you money if you add this and that .hypocrisy is all I can say coming from you.

And you are not only one that wish this Dev should succeed I am here since this game is released, but in the end it is just renders I can appreciate at the moment.

Just my opinion .I am just a member from this huge community what do I know !

nfawns21

Feb 19, 2019
I retract my previous complaints dev you added plenty of content however there is a bug if you start from the beginning at the end of chapter 4 that gives the end of content screen and sends you to the title but I just select to start from chapter 5 and it works.

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
You are not impressed ? Huh And.....
Everything below is my easement

First thing NTR is not a common fetish (same for incest) ,not every one are naturally cucks.when you add ntr you closed off a big chunk of potential players(I will say biggest chunk) . that is fine every Dev has his own story.
Now let's talk about anti-ntr guys ,commenting about what they don't like and hate in the game I don't see anything thing wrong it .you support ntr they dislike.this fights mostly happens in optional ntr games .I am strong believer of that it should be white or black(either ntr or don't even think about it).when you make ntr optional it becomes irrelevant to the story anyway .so then why keep it in first place that can make people guessing ,one day it will take over and non ntr path will be side story. I am here long enough to know plenty of games gone that way .

Bending for people like me(stop looking in the mirror) ?the game still has the tag doesn't it .it is people like you who burns the bridge for Devs to either side by commenting I will give you money if you add this and that .hypocrisy is all I can say coming from you.

And you are not only one that wish this Dev should succeed I am here since this game is released, but in the end it is just renders I can appreciate at the moment.

Just my opinion .I am just a member from this huge community what do I know !
Well then we find ourselves in agreement.

As I've said I feel the lack of support comes from the lack of the dev's commitment (black and white). However, the "hypocrisy" is where we're having some confusion. I would definitely NOT pay 29.99 to see NTR added to the game. It was sarcasm. Sarcasm sinks ships. The fault is mine. I value your opinion and I'll be more careful moving forward.

Regis NEX

Feb 19, 2019
I really love how the story branches out differently depending on your choices, so far i LOVE the madison route and ruby route. Plenty of spicy scenes in there, but i did miss a few. Anyways, this game is slowly developing into a wonderful work of art. I also love the menu now, before you couldn't save but now it's so much better!​

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Yeah of course you would pay 29.99 for it that is why Dev has 56$ per month .with this kind of renders and a decent story it should be in thousands by now .you are no better then ntr haters just trying add more ntr in every game . because of people like you the non-ntr base of this game move away .only a few remains .
The common illusion created here that you subsection of people, constantly obsessing over any chance to display your own hatred of of whatever NTR is being defined as this time, have anywhere near that type of impact on what a new dev can or can not make does far more game development killing on this message board then anything else. Not that you care of course. As long as you keep suckering naive game devs with otherwise real talent into reading more into all then then is actually there, and which then just leads way too many of them into making a different variation of the same simple minded game format you like/want over and over and over.

Great renders rarely does and isn't going to overcome the huge disconnect going on here with a lot of the potentially paying english audience due to the poor translation writing. At least not with a game, starting from scratch support, that is destined to go on to have any huge widespread success in today's options field.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes