Would you like to woman moaning in the sex scenes?(for 0.6)

• Yes

Votes: 456 81.1%
  • No

Votes: 106 18.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ann87ra

Jun 9, 2019
what i hate about this game is that the game doesn’t make it clear that in the non ntr path the protagonist’s mother sleeps with the bald person or not, she may have slept and you might not even have known, because you didn’t call her. From the moment you see the scene ntr it totally destroys the image of the mother and the game itself for a player who doesn't like ntr like me. They need to make it clear somehow that in the non ntr path that scene and the mother's involvement with bald man never happened or I will never download this game again. *english is not my main langague*
At the beginning of the game, ms father says that his mother is a whore. Why does he say that?

Reactions: Gwentor

The Frog

Nov 25, 2018
I retract my previous complaints dev you added plenty of content however there is a bug if you start from the beginning at the end of chapter 4 that gives the end of content screen and sends you to the title but I just select to start from chapter 5 and it works.
Same With Me, How Do You Select To Play From Chapter 5 ??

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
So you can cut down on ntr so it never has a way to outweigh the other fetishes is to keep it small keeping it to one or two characters and never letting it get to the other characters that doesn't already have it.
Totally agree. Especially since character that is touched by ntr, character ruined to be Li for non-ntr players. And if that extends to more Li, there comes a time when there is nothing left that may interest

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
The common illusion created here that you subsection of people, constantly obsessing over any chance to display your own hatred of of whatever NTR is being defined as this time, have anywhere near that type of impact on what a new dev can or can not make does far more game development killing on this message board then anything else. Not that you care of course. As long as you keep suckering naive game devs with otherwise real talent into reading more into all then then is actually there, and which then just leads way too many of them into making a different variation of the same simple minded game format you like/want over and over and over.

Great renders rarely does and isn't going to overcome the huge disconnect going on here with a lot of the potentially paying english audience due to the poor translation writing. At least not with a game, starting from scratch support, that is destined to go on to have any huge widespread success in today's options field.
Yeah sure ntr is the real deal everything else is too simple minded right ?that is is the Real illusion that need to be broken here .You guys think every game is same(vanilla) if it is not ntr tagged .ntr is is the most boaring tag ever when you can't find anything to write you make it a fuckfest(not talking about this one,it is much better)and fanbois start calling it work of art .
In reality a small crowd here ask(some time orders)Devs to add ntr in every single game present on this site .tell me it is not true.this small crowd had killed so many good games .

groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
Partial gallery unlock:

Open the file 00gallery.rpy under renpy > common using a text editor.
Search for if not i.check(all_prior): and replace return False with return True.
Save file afterwards.

Last edited:

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
This gonna be another culture shock (cuckfest) and most of the content is going to be ntr mark my words, the first versions had forced ntr meaning that the dev plan from the beginning was ntr dont cry when you don't get content on the non cuck path.
Geez. Stop talking nonsense. There is ONE avoidable borderline NTR scene early in the game (as in it doesn't happen at all if you don't want it). Every other sex scene (which there is plenty) involves the MC. The MC has women falling in his lap left and right. Did you even think before posting this, or are you just trolling?

Overall, why is NTR still being debated here? It's pretty clear that this isn't an NTR game since the vanilla/MC fuckfest scenes outnumber the NTR 20 to 1. And the renders is even more skewed, 1300+ to 30. It's like people are just hijacking this thread as an attempt to kill the game before it even got started. What did the dev do to garner such hatred?

Can we please get a mod in here to stop this nonsense from continuing? It's out of control and inaccurate.

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
What do you mean by other subjects? if there are problems i will solve them
Just the language barrier there is (which I'm sure you're aware off and doing best you can to make presentable), and the questionable content that is all the rage in this thread right now

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Just the language barrier there is (which I'm sure you're aware off and doing best you can to make presentable), and the questionable content that is all the rage in this thread right now
I search a proofreader to fix this. And I cant stop them they like talk about ntr. Only read dev log and my massages.

Last edited:

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
the thing is, she'll say she's going to granny's house (like snow white, ha), but it's not clear if she's lying, she fucks with the bald man, and you just don't see what happens because the question that the game asks at the beginning is whether Do you want to see or see the ntr scenes, not if they will happen in the background or not. This will become very clear in the future because if she really went to fuck the bald man it will somehow come to light. For almost everyone, her saying that she is going to see grandmother is a way to hide the ntr from the rain of criticism. To me personally that I have or should not be the dev's decision as long as he follows his plan to the end. What I do not like is that some tags are hidden and appear suddenly. That if it makes me angry
what i hate about this game is that the game doesn’t make it clear that in the non ntr path the protagonist’s mother sleeps with the bald person or not, she may have slept and you might not even have known, because you didn’t call her. From the moment you see the scene ntr it totally destroys the image of the mother and the game itself for a player who doesn't like ntr like me. They need to make it clear somehow that in the non ntr path that scene and the mother's involvement with bald man never happened or I will never download this game again. *english is not my main langague*
Look at this for example. These two posts are eerily similar, and they were posted a couple months apart. It's almost as if people are spamming this thread just to incite negative reactions. This is getting ridiculous.

It's not even like I'm in love with the game. It's pretty decent, and has potential. And I would like to see how it develops. But if this keeps up, the dev may give up. It all looks shady, honestly.

Antidote Lab.

ABRAXAS
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2019
Look at this for example. These two posts are eerily similar, and they were posted a couple months apart. It's almost as if people are spamming this thread just to incite negative reactions. This is getting ridiculous.

It's not even like I'm in love with the game. It's pretty decent, and has potential. And I would like to see how it develops. But if this keeps up, the dev may give up. It all looks shady, honestly.
They give me a headache, but I am patient. they will understand the ntr logic in this game one way or another.

3.30 star(s) 23 Votes