Seeking Games where you play as a female slave

Natalien

Feb 17, 2019
This topic is relatively fresh, so if anyone seeks for slave games, I definitely suggest peeking at Lilitales. It leads us to the slave route which doesn't take the whole game, but is literally amazing.

czukky

Dec 15, 2020
In relation to you saying you can't find good games anymore, I recommend checking out dlsite. Found some nice hidden gems there, the only thing is though; pray that you can find a translated version on a forum if you don't know Japanese, lol

Reactions: egosga

czukky

Dec 15, 2020
Also, sorry for the double reply, but maybe you could check out SlutCraft. Not sure if the game is completely finished yet, but you get a few hours of gameplay in there. It's more captivity than slavery, though. Same thing with Earn Your Freedom, although if you're not into traps, I suggest you stray far from that game. Tales of Androgyny has a mini-game related to being a breeding slave for centaurs after you get a game-over being defeated by centaurs 3 times, but as the game's title suggests, if you don't like hermaphrodites/futas, traps, you should also stay away from this game too.

Reactions: egosga

KitaiS

Oct 12, 2017
Although not really "slavery", in Wings of Roldea if you got captured and sent to prison you will be forced to become a meat toilet for a few days, with gag and blindfold.
Another great game with multiple slavery routes and forced "equipment" is Princess Sacrifice which I really recommend. It has a decent story and combat gameplay as well.

egosga

Jul 13, 2018
Although not really "slavery", in Wings of Roldea if you got captured and sent to prison you will be forced to become a meat toilet for a few days, with gag and blindfold.
Another great game with multiple slavery routes and forced "equipment" is Princess Sacrifice which I really recommend. It has a decent story and combat gameplay as well.
These are great games, do you know more games like that?