Seeking Games where you play the villian?

GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
in a couple of black lilith games here, you are playing a raping and mind breaking villian
They look interessting and I think there are even some Hentai anime of them. So thanks for the suggestion! :)
Sadly they are all censored, but that a problem with all of the Japanese games...

Eh, I think he's a bit more justified than that. The reason is the fact that 3 of the students who attended the school that he now attends and calls Waifu Academy (I can't recall it's actual name) accused his father of sexual assault/rape/misonduct, and though the allegations were proven false in court, his reputation was forever ruined, causing the father to jump off the roof. This was when the MC was 2. The result was his mother leaving, hence his desire for vengeance against her, and him being forced to live with his grandmother and vegetable father until is father's death. He lived in squalor much of his life, caring for his ailing father, and gaining a desire for vengeance against those responsible.

That said, he's still a villain. His methods are certainly not heroic or righteous, and his vengeance can sometimes get out of hand, especially when it comes to the little reporter girl. But, his targets are mostly just in a way. Little reporter girl's father is responsible for tarnishing his father's reputation, dragging his name through the mud. The other known targets, his mother, the headmaster, the mob chick who betrayed the yakuza family and seems to be working for the rich family instead, and I suspect the third accuser is the older sister of the shrimpy geek who likes the reporter girl. I could be wrong, she might be too young, but there was a thrown away line about how hard it is for her to go back there, implying something went down there that she's ashamed of.

The way the game is developing though, while I still call you a villain, it's likely going to be an anti-villain route, something like you're the lesser of many evils and are able to save the town from the larger evils as a part of your own evil quest.
Your describtion of the game is really accurate. I am just not sure about that Karma system. As it seems it is better to go for bad karma. Especially the scenes with the reporter girl in the subway, are a bit weird. When you decide to help her right away, you get a lot of positive Karma, but you get knocked out and she still gets raped and it ends in a Game over and that is what I really hate. I mean why implimenting a Karma system and you get actually good Karma and it ends in a Game over? And when you decide to be really bad and let her getting raped it also ends in a Game over, so what is the point of the Karma system and the decitions there?

But I agree in the long run he will be more of an anti-villian!

Do tentacle monsters count as Villains? If they do there are a few games where you play as one, Marunomi probably the main one that comes to mind thanks to being pretty good and having an actually interesting story.
Well I would like to play some games, where you play a tentacle monster or monsters in general. So give me some suggestions ;)

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Well I would like to play some games, where you play a tentacle monster or monsters in general. So give me some suggestions ;)
as already mentioned is great, other than an interesting story it also has a very nice turnbased combat system.
more actiony followup to marunomi, sadly no translation exists.
short VN about a not so evil tentacle monster.
not that amazing game about being a tentacle.
sequel to the above.
is a very simple game about being a locker monster
is a game about giving birth to and commanding an army of tentacles.

Reactions: GhostPhil

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
as already mentioned is great, other than an interesting story it also has a very nice turnbased combat system.
more actiony followup to marunomi, sadly no translation exists.
short VN about a tentacle monster.
not that amazing game about being a tentacle.
sequel to the above.
is a very simple game about being a locker monster
is a game about giving birth to and commanding an army of tentacles.
Thanks a lot! I will check them out :)

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
I'd say you're a villain in most male protag games :pokerFace:
I see more "man turns into woman" simulators these days (or at the very least weird half-step games that emasculate to the point where you wonder why they didn't pull the trigger on doing transformation.)

Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I see more "man turns into woman" simulators these days (or at the very least weird half-step games that emasculate to the point where you wonder why they didn't pull the trigger on doing transformation.)
Probably because patreon banned incest. So all those cookie cutter incest games where you play the son and try to corrupt, blackmail and exploit female members of your family aren't getting made anymore.

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
Probably because patreon banned incest. So all those cookie cutter incest games where you play the son and try to corrupt, blackmail and exploit female members of your family aren't getting made anymore.
I don't see the connection between the two fetishes.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I don't see the connection between the two fetishes.
There isn't one. It's simply true that with the lack of incest other fetishes are getting more exposure.

Personally, I haven't seen much transformation outside of Japanese VN or Text Based. Two Sides is the one exception, and quite honestly, I find the game unplayable, which is sad, because it's initial release was great.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
There isn't one. It's simply true that with the lack of incest other fetishes are getting more exposure.

Personally, I haven't seen much transformation outside of Japanese VN or Text Based. Two Sides is the one exception, and quite honestly, I find the game unplayable, which is sad, because it's initial release was great.
Two Sides had a lot of themes that I really liked. But the gameplay and the save option early on made me really dislike the game. But especially the point with the gender transformation felt quite unique. And I like the model of the little sister and the females in general :D

Reactions: DarthSeduction

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Beat Blades Haruka
  • Conquering the Queen
  • Demons Roots
  • Elven Conquest series
  • Friends in Need (dark patch)
  • I Walk Among Zombies
  • Mirror
  • Rance series