Seeking Games where you stay pregnant

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
Games where once the character is pregnant, they can are either forced to stay that way or can opt delay birth without stopping game progression.
Ex:
Endure & Escape -Pregnant Elf and Forest Mansion: Basically pregnant the whole game
Until "My Girlfriend" is Pregnant - Abduction, Confinement, Impregnation: IIRC, once the girl is pregnant, she'll stay that way until you opt for the birthing scene, and most other scenes are altered, with variations based on the stage of pregnancy
Hazumi and Pregnation: The whole point of the game is giving birth, but you can still have sex while Hazumi is pregnant
Lewd Realm Sacrifice Araka ~A JK Exorcist Horror RPG: Only last for one level after losing to a certain boss

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-demons-ground-v1-12-tsukinomizu-project.79560/ While the point of the pregnancy is to birth the monster, there is nothing preventing you from staying pregnant if you so desire for pretty much the entire game (though there is sadly no benefit to it either, other than the character picture really). Also contains LOTS of tentacles and a fair bit of Futanari if any of that bothers you

Reactions: patoban

kandrew123

Oct 14, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/naedoko-demons-ground-v1-12-tsukinomizu-project.79560/ While the point of the pregnancy is to birth the monster, there is nothing preventing you from staying pregnant if you so desire for pretty much the entire game (though there is sadly no benefit to it either, other than the character picture really). Also contains LOTS of tentacles and a fair bit of Futanari if any of that bothers you
Yeah it sounds good, the only problem is the character looks really young.

element0022

Dec 10, 2020
I am looking for games like 'Lacto Escape'. what I'm looking for is I'm looking for games where you can get pregnant, give birth anywhere without waiting too long when it's time to give birth. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Reactions: silverbane27

silverbane27

Mar 26, 2020
I am looking for games like 'Lacto Escape'. what I'm looking for is I'm looking for games where you can get pregnant, give birth anywhere without waiting too long when it's time to give birth. Does anyone have any suggestions?
In my opinion Violated Heroine is the best one i've played like that