Seeking Games where your heroines/units can be stolen

May 28, 2019
So I remember seeing this description in one of the games uploaded here (I am sure it is under the Japanese Game tag). Basically one of the feature/description has where the girls (in a fantasy battle/kingdom) can be taken and used against you. This implies the game have a battle mechanic where if you lose in battle or somehow neglect the girls, they can desert you and join the enemies. I was sure I saw something like this, but now combing through the list of Japanese Game tag I cannot find it...

On the other hand, I won't mind a recommendation of a game like this, where the girls can (depend on your actions or stats) join the enemy/rival faction and oppose you.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Eratoho K works like that. Your officers can be taken prisoners, kidnapped, raped or they can form their own faction and fight against you (or with you, if you manage to form an alliance with them).
It's a text game though, the girls have only their own avatar. The game is Japanese and it is set in the fantasy world of Gensokyo (Touhou Project); the girls have unique skills and spells; sex mechanics are quite advanced.

Reactions: Golden Vampire

Toweke

Oct 27, 2017
In case you haven't seen it already, there's Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown that was fully translated recently. It's pretty much exactly what you're asking for, you play as a general of an army, have many potential love interests, and those women can be captured by the enemies and corrupted, or stolen by the king for his harem.

Another variant of this would be NTR House - a bit hard to follow though, there is a (not good) machine translation in the later pages of the request thread that makes it semi-playable.

Reactions: Golden Vampire
May 28, 2019
In case you haven't seen it already, there's Leane 2: Leane of Legitimate Crown that was fully translated recently. It's pretty much exactly what you're asking for, you play as a general of an army, have many potential love interests, and those women can be captured by the enemies and corrupted, or stolen by the king for his harem.

Another variant of this would be NTR House - a bit hard to follow though, there is a (not good) machine translation in the later pages of the request thread that makes it semi-playable.
Yep seeing Leanne 2 updated reminds me of the game I was looking for in the thread. I was sure I got it already but turns out it isn’t on my PC. I do think it’s not something big like Leanne (would say more indie-ish J-RPGM) and it might have been just one line of the game description people might’ve glance over.

Thanks for the NTR House recommendation though. Unfortunately I cannot tolerate MTL and especially since it seems like a game you need the JP to understand for. Will wait for a faithful translation instead.